whats the best class?

Zitho

Official Terrarian
whats the best class is is Melee,Ranged,Magic(Mage),summoner? i need help please thanks :)

If you want to limit yourself to a class I'd say ranged. That way you stay out of everyone's way while contributing at least something to the fight.

In my opinion, melee is the best, since, later in the game, you'll get additional weapons that shoots projectiles, despite really late to the game.

Additionally melee have the best defense.

I'd have to say summoner. Reason is, you have a really nice challenge early game trying to get the slime staff. But get really powerful endgame

Summoners are really good imo. But early game is a real challenge especially if you plan on only using summons for damage. However once you start to get into late game your minions can just destroy everything in your way with insane damage output. It's a hard class to play but if you put in the time and effort it's very rewarding.

Start with melee in the beginning because it is easy to obtain high damage early on, though once you have good spells and staffs transition to a mage/summoner

If you’re playing on Classic difficulty, Melee is the best because defense is an actually worthwhile stat there. In any other difficulty (Expert, Master, Worthy) Ranger is the best with Melee being the worst.

Back
Top Bottom