Mobile What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was when I was playing and said, where are these life crystles?! Then I immediately came across 3 right next to each other! What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria?

Well, I thought that I would be a genius and dupe a ton of silt and slush in order to get the amber mosquito. Knowing that it was a 1/5000 chance item, I spent a good 25+ minutes duplicating all of the silt/slush (which is a real pain to do now, since I now need to use both my phones -_-). Anyway, after that I took my full inventory of max stacked silt to the extractinator, and whaddaya know, I get it on the 5th extraction! So not only did I waste almost half an hour for nothing, but now I have chests and chests filled with useless silt and slush (which I'm too lazy to empty XD). So in one respect I was very lucky, but sheesh, when Karma wants to kick your :redspin: it certainly knows the most painful way to do so!

Another lucky/unlucky time was I got the lizard egg drop, but forgot to transfer it before deleting the world ~:cry:

Not really lucky but after wandering for a while underground I found a vast and secluded desert, although it was Corrupted it provided me with more building space and some cactus.

Also @Alfred the Great
Military Police ftw

Well, I thought that I would be a genius and dupe a ton of silt and slush in order to get the amber mosquito. Knowing that it was a 1/5000 chance item, I spent a good 25+ minutes duplicating all of the silt/slush (which is a real pain to do now, since I now need to use both my phones -_-). Anyway, after that I took my full inventory of max stacked silt to the extractinator, and whaddaya know, I get it on the 5th extraction! So not only did I waste almost half an hour for nothing, but now I have chests and chests filled with useless silt and slush (which I'm too lazy to empty XD). So in one respect I was very lucky, but sheesh, when Karma wants to kick your :redspin: it certainly knows the most painful way to do so!

Another lucky/unlucky time was I got the lizard egg drop, but forgot to transfer it before deleting the world ~:cry:
Lol I tried to get amber mosquito but simply gave up bc i ran out of silt and slush(I even tried sand, it didn't work)

Theres an easier way to duope
1 tap the spot u are gonna move the item to
2 tap the item and move it
3 leave chest reenter and repeat
(Must be in someone else's world)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426552853][/DOUBLEPOST]When i brought my iPad to school and some random kid that i didnt know gave me reds armor and wings and a sdmg

Theres an easier way to duope
1 tap the spot u are gonna move the item to
2 tap the item and move it
3 leave chest reenter and repeat
(Must be in someone else's world)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426552853][/DOUBLEPOST]When i brought my iPad to school and some random kid that i didnt know gave me reds armor and wings and a sdmg
I have wings too, the only difference is I got them myself! (I believe sdmg is no longer obtainable without inventory editing)

Back when hard mode wasn't in the game yet and the drax went by a slightly different name there was a glitch where you could find it in an underworld chest. Afterwards I downloaded the update and still had a drax (instead of a hamdrax) so I skipped to adamantium armor early on and also got turtle armor before killing all 3 bosses. There also was the time the EoC was hit by a falling star.

First sniper skelly gave me a scope, fifth tactical skelly gave me a tactical shotgun. Granted, I'm a mage who uses the stynger or flamethrower over guns, but still...

My brother:
Downloaded to try it, got on a map, and his first slime dropped a slime staff which is a (1/10,000) drop.

I finally got one right before a pumpkin moon.. Was sitting In my arena and one jumped into the lava seconds before I started the medallion. Found it after the moon ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom