Mobile What's the luckiest thing to ever happen to you in terraria mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two slime staffs now! No farms or anything!
Here's a proof pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 3,275
I got a Hamdrax from a yellow present before 1.2-and accidentally sold it ;(
[DOUBLEPOST=1429487669][/DOUBLEPOST]And my brother got a Hamdrax from a Shadow Chest

Also got a Unreal Sniper Rifle as a natural drop
[DOUBLEPOST=1429488036][/DOUBLEPOST]Got a Rune set 5 minutes after entering Hardmode for the first time

I got the slime staff from an ice slime in early hardmode and The Axe from Plantera on the seventh kill.

Just got the trophy for beating the mechanical worm, defeating skeletron prime, and spectral head gear dropped from ocram all in about 30minutes.

If bad luck counts as luck, then I'm the luckiest person alive. I'd just spawned in the Eye of Cthulhu using the Suspicious Looking Eye, but then it spawned naturally because I met the requirements. So I ended up fighting two Eyes at once. I should've summoned the Brain of Cthulhu and had a whole Cthulhu-themed party.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431554102,1431553941][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got drax in pre-hardmode world, in a shadow chest this is something
My friend tricked me and said that he'd gotten the Drax in a Shadow Chest. He didn't have any Hardmode worlds in his iPad, so I actually believed him. Unfortunately for me, what he's actually done was import it to his iPad from his iPod.

At me i found a crimson key mold at the first monster that i killed in crimson in hardmode
So that the Vampireknives are my secondary weapon

The first pumpking i killed give me the Horsemanblade thats my primary weapon
[DOUBLEPOST=1431589713,1431589689][/DOUBLEPOST]That is luck!

Mining set suddenly turned into Tiki set- Pre-hardmode
And then after a while, Tiki set turned into Jungle set
What luck :p

Probably that time I got 3 SOLAR ECLIPSES
IN A ROW.
And, of course, 3 broken hero's swords and a death-sickle.

yesterday, within 1 minute, i got megaphone, godly marrow, armored bandage and vitamins! several steps closer to Ankh shield!

After a millennia of afk farming I got the a lucky coin and a discount card in the same irl day here some screen shots
Screenshot_2015-06-08-16-37-15.png
Screenshot_2015-06-08-21-07-16.png

My farm (happy days design)
Screenshot_2015-06-08-14-02-37.png

I got a hallowed and crimson mold within 10 mins of each other
... this was in my first hour of farming for them. Now, weeks later those are still the only ones I have gotten.

I use a dungeon farm. Just replace 2 or 3 layers of floor bricks with either hallow or crimson and make sure enough water candles are nearby.

This method also got me the palladin shield, hammer, bone lee tabi & black belt in a single run (along with a puttload of souls).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom