What's the most evil thing you've ever done?

652Graystripe

Plantera
I'm not going for deep, heartfelt, tear-jerking things here. Mostly just stuff like "I made unpoppable bubble wrap."

I, myself, once rigged a motion sensor to a car so that their reverse lights (y'know, the ones that come on when you back up) would turn on whenever any large object passed by. The owner of the car and I thought it was hysterically funny when people would pass by, notice the lights going on, and try to camp the parking space.

Ha! Lmao that just have been absolutely priceless.

Would Times or terraria count here? If so I got invisible potions and went to an acquaintances world. Once I did that I rigged the entire place with explosive traps. They had spent hours on bulding said home. And when they finally arived from mining, they stepped on the gray pressure plate I placed on their stone floor and detonated their own house.

I hate [someone] because they removed their Terraria server, where I was admin.
It was boring as hell anyways...

The worst thing you've done is hate someone?
Hmmm, no... there must be much worse things.
I have killed multiple snails
I chopped my brother in the leg (with a table leg)
I... don't remember some things now.

Once I borrowed a mechanical pencil and never gave it back.
Okay, okay, everyone clear out. Give this man some space. It's all over now. /thread

...my dear ambition is to become a Grocery Gnome. You know, the little guys that run around while the supermarket sleeps and whack the wheels on all the carts so they turn just... slightly... left.

Terraria-based-evil-things.
1.2 time: "This is red potion, if you drink it, you will be able to wear red's wing"
"That's the dungeon, don't worry about the words of that old man, get in, there's many loots over there...uhm, i'll look the beach, go search some stuffs over there plz"
"Open that chest *mimic*"
*Steal golem's picksaw that my cousin was trying to get*

Terraria-based-evil-things.
1.2 time: "This is red potion, if you drink it, you will be able to wear red's wing"
"That's the dungeon, don't worry about the words of that old man, get in, there's many loots over there...uhm, i'll look the beach, go search some stuffs over there plz"
"Open that chest *mimic*"
*Steal golem's picksaw that my cousin was trying to get*
There was the one time on a PvP server where I just sat and stared. Just sat and stared...
Every time this one guy passed me, I would just follow him with my gaze. He never knew it was me. Just thought I was some dumb NPC, I guess?
And finally, I used the Golden Shower to murder him violently.

Releasing an ungodly loud fart after being scolded by a caretaker at a kindergarten.
Her reaction was priceless.

Most evil thing I've done?

Wrote kick me on the back of a kids white shirt in black pen (not on a note on the back of his shirt in capital letters)

Back
Top Bottom