What's the one Feature you would like to see in Terraria that is too Ambitious to be Implemented?

Eli10293

Spazmatism
The title basically speaks for itself; what ambitious idea would you like to see implemented in Terraria? For the longest time, I've always wanted to have all Town NPCs give quests of some kind and maybe even quest lines like doing something for the guide and then having to do another thing for the dryad. Seeing something like this being implemented would be great for me because I have just felt like the whole quest system that some NPCs (Angler and Dye Trader) had was never fully explored to its fullest potential. Small quests like the dryad rewarding the player for killing the Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds would be dope.

Something that makes cleansing the world from corruption/crimson worth it.
Seriously, you do all that work for what,even?
Maybe they should set up a reward system like the angler for each X% or so of the world you clean.

The title basically speaks for itself; what ambitious idea would you like to see implemented in Terraria? For the longest time, I've always wanted to have all Town NPCs give quests of some kind and maybe even quest lines like doing something for the guide and then having to do another thing for the dryad. Seeing something like this being implemented would be great for me because I have just felt like the whole quest system that some NPCs (Angler and Dye Trader) had was never fully explored to its fullest potential. Small quests like the dryad rewarding the player for killing the Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds would be dope.

That isn't very ambitious either, There are plenty of mods that add in quest NPC's, If modders can do it, Then the development team can, too.

I would love to see quests for all the NPCs as well. There’s something about a clear methodical approach that quests facilitate that appeal to me. If every NPC had a slew of quests I’d be spending all my time going from one to the next and updating their checklist.

Back
Top Bottom