What's the Weirdest Thing to Happen to You in Terraria?

Cyanizen

Terrarian
So I was playing Terraria today, when I summoned the Martian Madness event, and while that was going on, a Solar Eclipse happened. After all that was over and night fell, I was surprised to see the message, "The Blood Moon is Rising." This had me wondering, what was the weirdest thing to happen to you in Terraria? Just post below, and post pics if possible. Thanks! :D

The weirdest thing that happened to me was that I beat the skeletron on my farming world. I beat him with the terra blade and beetle armor. Anyway, the dungeon was right next to the dungeon and I beat skeletron and went into the dungeon and the tunnels were filled with sand... U_U I mined then found the main big dungeon. That is probably the weirdest terraria moment that has happened to me so far...

Yeah, that'd be pretty weird, I guess it would be possible, but like a one in a googl chance (1 with a hundred zeros after it). The chance of every block being placed the same, along with ore types is crazy.

Probably the weirdest thing was having Corruption appear in the Dungeon vertical tunnel in my 1st 1.3 world. And I took a screenshot of it because it was interesting. It was mostly dug out so I could actually get into the Dungeon after I discovered this, but the screenshot holds the memory of this incident. (This was after beating Expert Skeletron, so I was really excited to explore the dungeon) I remember this moment as a funny/weird moment.

Corruption in Dungeon.png

Another weird thing happened today, to add onto my first post. Two blood moons happened in a row, followed by a solar eclipse, it's almost like the game is making itself up for me, because I seemed to never get these kind of things before, ever...:dryadwhat:

Getting randomly HOIK'd into a wall and getting permanently stuck in it, therefore forcing to me Save & Quit when I didn't want to.

Two solar eclipses in a row and a blood moon after an eclipse. This game really wants me to die 100 times, doesn't it?

I met 3 solar sclispe in recent playthrough without a blood moon.

Maybe also count that once I found at least 4 heart crystal in one screen.

And the weirdest thing is whenever I want to do some in game test, the events became at least 3 times likely to happen.

For me a during a goblin invasion on a pyro challenge. So far all I had to work with was flare gun and Molotovs. Long story short, I ran out and merchant was dead. So I had to go mining for cobwebs(Molotovs need silk)

I got so frustrated with dieing over and over that I rage quit a few times.
More unlucky than weird but eh

Just the other day, I went to go fishing at a sky island near the end of the world for an Angler quest. I must've AFK'd or something, because I triggered a Martian Probe and spawned the Martian Madness event. I figured they'd only spawn if I were at spawn, but there was 1 other person on the server hanging out in spawn, so a whole bunch of stuff was attacking me. Saucer shows up, I decide to teleport home.

Now, at this point, I thought the Martian Saucer had despawned. It wasn't appearing on the map, after all. I'm just sorta standing around in the spawn house, getting ready to throw my sentry minions outside, when suddenly the Martian Saucer ascends from below at mach speed and instantly slaughters the Guide. Before I could even register what happened, it was gone, and bits and pieces of the saucer (its gibs) started falling from the sky. Even after a thousand hours in this game, it still finds new ways to catch me completely off guard.

Back
Top Bottom