What's the worst logic you've ever heard?

Oh, I have a really funny one, between me, @the Chaos Hunter and a friend of us, before he got to know each other (Don't know if Chaos remembers it though).
*Goes to Chaos because he called me*
"This guy thinks we're brothers." - Chaos
"You are, you are so close that you must be." - Other guy
"No we aren't, our birthdays are about 6 months apart and we have different families who you have met, how could we be brothers" - Me
"Yes you are brothers, you are so close that you must be" - Other guy

That went on for a while until our parents came to pick us up.

Having (what I thought was an intelligent) argument with some one, about whether or not I could do something. He wanted proof that I could and asked me a question, after I answered the question he said this

"you hesitated so you must have used google".

Apparently I was supposed to have the answer completely typed out before he even asked his question.

What your mother says is law inside the household. "Because I say so/ Because I'm your mother," is a perfectly valid reason. Don't like it? Move out of the house. Then you can make your own rules.
The reason why I say this is because she enjoys grounding me an my brother for no apparent reason besides "because I said so."

She also calls me an anti-social freak just because I use the internet and play video games sometimes.

Because you cross the international dateline (the line that determines what day it is, ex: its tuesday and you cross the line in a certain direction it's wednesday) you must travel forward/backwards in time!
This is something a really popular blonde girl in my 8th grade class said. Typical idiot girl right there.
Dont waste your dinner, children in Africa are starving!
The children in africa probably wouldnt have gotten this pasta and garlic bread if i hadnt cooked it
The graphics arent good. 1.22/10 IGN
Take a look at all these good, original, and fun games that are made of pixels or mediocre 3D graphics.

Last edited:
My mom once grounded me for a week when my grief counsellor ended my session 15 minutes earlier than I said I wanted it to end. Weirdest part is she also signed me up for tae kwon do for an indefinite amount of time so "the punishment would fit the crime."

Also, every time I don't want to do anything, she says "Well, what else are you gonna do?" even if I already stated I just don't want to do the thing.

So yeah, I'd double-post this to the "stupidest thing a family member has done" but realistically I wouldn't expect to get away with it.

Last edited:
I've thought of a bit more. The way people always seem to put me down for enjoying learning and the video games I play. Those are the few subjects I can seriously invest myself in and my best way of communicating amongst those like me and people seem to think I'm weird or something for being different. Be social, go out to parties, practice sports, they say. Why the hell should I bother trying to learn something I really don't care about? What I'm actually invested in is put down multiple times until I can't bear it and I do what they wish. Then I'm yelled at for being sluggish and not caring about it. :red: that. Excuse my rant.

Back
Top Bottom