What's the worst logic you've ever heard?

Apple is really good stuff if you know computers. Maybe not as good as alienware but eh.

ke;iunwgriklujnefgiiur :mad:

"You can't do better, so you can't judge." Oh, so I can't say something doesn't taste good if I can't cook it? I can't say I don't think a game is good if I can't code one? I can't say I don't enjoy a show unless I can create one? I don't get it.

"It doesn't matter, it's for kids." Even if it is for young children, something shouldn't be extremely lacking in quality. It's no excuse.

Last edited:
"You're not a feminist because you're not vegetarian", was a hilarious excuse of an argument said to my friend once, who doesn't even care about feminism.

"You're not a feminist because you're not vegetarian", was a hilarious excuse of an argument said to my friend once, who doesn't even care about feminism.
Wasn't that literally just on a social media site? Namely imgur. Today actually.

When someone's complaining about something quite frustrating (ie. a guy broke into his car and stole his radio & shiz) and there's that girl saying "Oh poor you, at least you're lucky to be in good health! There are people with way bigger problems than this."

:red2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom