What's the worst luck you've ever had on Zenith ingredients?

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
So I'm a relatively new player, and this is my first playthrough ever. I got stuck on cultist for a while but finally defeated him, the pillars were pretty easy, and so was the moon lord with enough buffs. So the next step is trying to get the zenith, and um... you can tell by the amount of portal guns that my luck hasn't been the best. I've gotten every other drop several times to the point im selling them now but cannot for the life of me get the star wrath.

lol.jpg

Last edited:
I was doing an Expert Mode play-through, and I had all of the other swords required, except for the enchanted sword... Which turned out to be a painnnnn. I felt like there were literally no sword shrines... But, after weeks of effort... it turns out that there were literally no sword shrines on my world.

WHY.

I thought worlds were always supposed to generate with at least one shrine?

But yeah, I already told myself that if I ever find myself on a world where I just can't find a shrine, I'll just use the Builder's Workshop map lol.

It's just not worth farming hours and hours and hours and hours trying to get one single item, IMO. Sometimes, RNG is just too unfair. I believe in putting forth a reasonable effort and if RNG decides to screw you, then it's time to go to the Workshop.

I've just gotten to the Moon Lord in this world and creating a Zenith was the only key target I had left. So far, I had gotten two Meowmeres, one Last Prism, one Nebula portal and two SDMGs as well as copies of each other (since the Moon Lord drops two items now). Star Wrath is the only sword I need now.

Not to mention I had died three times attempting the fight -- one to having the wrong armor, one because I had the wrong accessories equipped, and one because I incorrectly anticipated his death laser.

Melty death beam is bad, mm'kay?

I was doing an Expert Mode play-through, and I had all of the other swords required, except for the enchanted sword... Which turned out to be a painnnnn. I felt like there were literally no sword shrines... But, after weeks of effort... it turns out that there were literally no sword shrines on my world.

WHY.
You know you can get the enchanted sword by fishing..

No matter how many times I kill Plantera, she never drops a seedler, it's always magnum or pygmy staff :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom