What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Defeated Golem 16+ (I stopped counting) and no picksaw. Also, was about to kill the last pillar to summon the Moon Lord and I got martians attacking, then a blood moon, then a solar eclipse.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436309641,1436309574][/DOUBLEPOST]
martian probes utterly refuse to spawn in my world. i was undergeared for my first and only invasion so i only have the xenopopper. now that im geared forit probes havent spawned once. I've killed the golem 15 times, and im currently standing on a floating island with a water candle, battle potion, and nothing to show for it but feathers.
Daaang man, meanwhile the probes literally WILL NOT STOP spawning on my world. I get them while martians are already invading, and multiples at once, and during boss fights.

Tried making a railroad system to connect our server's world biomes.

Entire army of turtles awaited for my arrival at the Jungle. Took 5 hours to get it done while getting destroyed by them.

Let's see. I have had some bad luck getting stuff I wanted. I have done close to 100 fishing quests to try to get the "Fisherman's pocket guide" without any luck. I am also trying to get the Celestial Magnet, and the traveling merchant have stopped by so many times without selling it once. I was also trying to get the Lava Charm since I started the world I am playing on which I started a week ago, and playing many hours every day, but first today I got it.

oooo celebrations
anyways, I killed a nymph
casually
while falling
then killed a rune wizard
too busy killing queen bee
nomorerunerobes.jpg

I saw the Goblin Tinkerer in a cave close to me, but I wanted to go home before mining my way to him.
He left before I came back ;(

I've killed the Moon Lord enough times to get so much Luminite, that I don't even know what to do with it... but he hasn't dropped the Terrarian yet, which is the only item I'm missing from him.

And to make things worse, yesterday he dropped the S.M.D.G three times in a row, like if he was laughing to me or something.

-Finding a Coin Purse (9 Gold in), going all happy in Expert then falling a small gap near a Dart Trap. BUT WAIT! Expert Mode + Dart Trap = Insanity, I had no armor back then. So I decide to step by a little, then a Penguin falls near me. I thought I was saved, till that little pesky :red: pressed the Pressure Pad and I got hit by a dart trap, with his friend Viking falling on me.
-I broke like 6 Shadow Orbs and many nights passed, still no Meteorite.
-No blood moon in the past days too.
-Almost killed King Slime early during a Co-op, I was right above him but the fella likes cheating, so he decided to teleport to me, toss me off towards his minions and get me slaughtered.
-I foundd a Nymph, Expert mode. You know the rest.

I can now say with full confidence that the Moon Lord is made of pure bovine fecal matter down to the last atom.

Proof:
>1 Terrarian
>1 S.D.M.G.
>1 Celebration
>2 Lunar Portal Staffs
>3 Lunar Flares
>25 Rainbow Crystal Staffs

...And still no Meowmeres or Star Wraths. My Merchant must be sick of buying my Staffs by now. Screw it, I refuse to continue farming the Moon Lord. Maybe I'll have more luck with my new character/s.

I can now say with full confidence that the Moon Lord is made of pure bovine fecal matter down to the last atom.

Proof:
>1 Terrarian
>1 S.D.M.G.
>1 Celebration
>2 Lunar Portal Staffs
>3 Lunar Flares
>25 Rainbow Crystal Staffs

...And still no Meowmeres or Star Wraths. My Merchant must be sick of buying my Staffs by now. Screw it, I refuse to continue farming the Moon Lord. Maybe I'll have more luck with my new character/s.
May I recommend hanging onto those so that you can do a 1-1 trade? That's how I got my Terrarian.

Dying to the Wall of Flesh 4 times on expert, each time he has 200~ health left. And I would have like 7 potions to help me. Almost flipped my table.
Was attempting all three bosses at once, Blood moon happened, was like screw it ill do it anyway, next day a solar eclipse, one day later the martians are invading...

so far iv had a few problems since imade a new character and started a new expert world with him. though my bad luck started after the WOF. had been playing with a freind of mine just the two of us and we finaly got the world on hard expert. had just gotten me some colbalt armor and then a blood moon. we are fighting and half way through while we are dieing my friend freaks out because random mechanical worm droped. while at the same time panicking to use a HP pot. next thing i know DESTROYER OF WORLDS HAS AWOKEN. the game put the worm in his open slot next to his pots witch he accidently clicked...........so needless to say we were murdered. a few in game days and about 10 min after my freind got off for the night. as im going for more mineing. you feel a chill or soemthing and then prime murderes me. and for the third time yet again like 2 or 3 in game days. as im going down my mine i see right next to eachother. a blood moon is riseing. you feel tremors from under ground. and im just like F me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436346836,1436346676][/DOUBLEPOST]on another note. before that when we were still in the iron armor stage of the game we decided to take our weapons and see how the EOC had changed. im holding a eye ready to summon when night comes around in about 5 to 3 minutes. you feel soemthing is watching you. guess im putting this eye ball back in the chest for later then. not bad luck but still thought id mention t his one as well

Events are happening way too often for me. All I wanted to do was to come on for 20 minutes and fight duke fishron. I get a truffle worm, but before I can summon him, I get scanned by a saucer, and martians invade. The event takes me about 30 minutes (maybe more). Next, a solar eclipse happens. After that I think to myself "surely there can't be anymore interuptions now" but apparently I was wrong. Another saucer comes and scans me successfully. I quit the game.

Next time I go on, I'll have another 30 minutes of painful, boring and tedious martian invasion to get through. The reason I find it so boring and tedious is because as soon as I respawn, there is a saucer right outside waiting to kill me. I have to do the event at 1% at a time. I also accidently started the cultist fight, so I'll have to deal with that.

This is so annoying. All I wanted to do was to fight duke fishron, not have to deal with 2 martian invasions and a solar eclipse. Who knows? Maybe some smelly pirates will attack next time.

I wish I had never killed golem, and done the duke instead first. Not even death sickle, inferno fork, grenade launcher, shroomite armour can survive the martians. Maybe duke fishron gear can survive them, but if I can't fight him, I will never know.

Got a new least lucky moment a few hours ago!
First Plantera fight on the world, found a bulb within 5 minutes. Spent 30 mins making a kiting arena, got everything i need, drank all my potions, noticed a marble biome right out of my arena, says screw it, I'm going to do this now or never. Break bulb, jump up, get turned to stone, fall a screen down to my imminent death. 1 day later, marble biome has 'mysteriously' disappeared with no trace of it being there whatsoever. other bulb is on opposite side of jungle. FML

Horrible luck with killing the Mech Bosses, and Soul rng hates me.

(There's a reason early hardmode is my least favorite part of the game :p)

Back
Top Bottom