What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Spent over 4 hours in the damn jungle trying to get the last turtle shell I needed, got 4 turtle banners before I finally got the thing

My worst luck ever went like this:

Solar eclipse
Blood moon
Solar eclipse
Blood moon
Slime rain
Martian invasion
Go to fight moon lord moon lord drops

12 MEOWMERS
1 Terrarian

AND I am a MAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

My worst luck ever went like this:

Solar eclipse
Blood moon
Solar eclipse
Blood moon
Slime rain
Martian invasion
Go to fight moon lord moon lord drops

12 MEOWMERS
1 Terrarian

AND I am a MAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

...Pick any Mage item. I'll be glad to swap one for a Meowmere.

I've possibly ran into every kind of mimic to name now, and only managed to kill an ice one just barely. This is gonna be a SLOOOOOOW Hardmode....Well, the achievement didn't lie, "It's HARD!"

I've just realized something jarring...

In all of the 450+ hours I've played of Terraria, not once have I seen the Traveling Merchant with the Sitting Duck Rod. Ever.

I've already posted, but Skeletron P with a blood moon. Also, he spawned at 5 AM, which means I couldn't kill him in time for day. Also it was the first night of hardmode, and the second day was a solar eclipse. I got the chainsaw though, so that's cool.

My worst luck? I was battling the Moon Lord, when suddenly a Martian Probe got away. I thought nothing of it, since I was battling him whilst flying.

I mirrored to my arena bed (where I thought my Nurse was) but she wasn't there. Moon Lord was down to his core and I was at 95 HP. I ran back to my house, but before I got to my Nurse, the Martians got me.

I hated that crap like that could even happen.

This thread looks fun, I’ll bring it back.

Today I was building huge teleporters across my world, and I decided to make one going to the Dungeon. I got the wire there, but whenever I started making a little building for the teleported, I was swarmed by werewolves and killed (I’m at the endgame too, so yeah) and dropped 14 platinum coins. I came back to retrieve them, but only got four back. I then proceeded to kill a werewolf coming at me with my meowmere, but it accidentally kills all the cultists and Lunatic Cultist spawned. Big Oof.

Last edited:
This thread looks fun, I’ll bring it back.

Today I was building huge teleporters across my world, and I decided to make one going to the Dungeon. I got the wire there, but whenever I started making a little building for the teleported, I was swarmed by werewolves and killed (I’m at the endgame too, so yeah) and dropped 14 platinum coins. I came back to retrieve them, but only got four back. I then proceeded to kill a werewolf coming at me with my meowmere, but it accidentally kills all the cultists and Lunatic Can’t list spawned. Big Oof.
You could have just exited the world if you didn't want the Lunar Events to happen.
Also, Werewolves are now considered the strongest enemy in the game. Hope they spend that platinum on something nice.

You could have just exited the world if you didn't want the Lunar Events to happen.
Also, Werewolves are now considered the strongest enemy in the game. Hope they spend that platinum on something nice.
I know, I exited the world before the Lunatic Boi started attacking. I didn’t know that werewolves were the strongest though.

Back
Top Bottom