whats wrong with my texture pack? why won't it work?

Bob2978910

Terrarian
i've beeen trying several times to replace npcs with a certain image but can't seem to figure out how. i tried how other people do it f.e: for the quide NPC_22 but it did nothing i don't know what i'm doing wrong here i have a pack.json named proparly to the texture pack so its 100% not that. can someone just tell me if i'm missing anything?

No not like a permanent post, just put the files up so someone who is a bit more experienced (probably not me) can see what is going wrong. With something like this it is kind of hard to fix it when you can't see what might be causing the issues. Then you can probably take it down later to post it officially wherever and however you want.

No not like a permanent post, just put the files up so someone who is a bit more experienced (probably not me) can see what is going wrong. With something like this it is kind of hard to fix it when you can't see what might be causing the issues. Then you can probably take it down later to post it officially wherever and however you want.
o ok

Back
Top Bottom