Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Gif

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The__Bird

Golem
So I've been seeing lots of gifs being used as avatars, and that made me wonder how many people actually still use regular images, and who have switched over to gifs? Basically just vote what your avatar is, and I will use the data to take over 1.3

Also so this thread doesn't die, tell me what you think the coolest spoiler for 1.3 was so far? I would have to say the cultist ritual, because (Cthulhu)

I don't know the meaning of this thread...but my avatar is Fish from the game Nuclear Throne...He's playing a guitar....and I did not make that GIF...

My avatar is a floofy Jakkai holding a floofy fox! ^u^

My current avatar is a commission i ordered from Yassui c:
It is of my Slightly Damned fan character hugging a fox. ^u^
The character is a creature called a Jakkai, short fluffy things with big ears and prehensile tails.

and i didn't really care for any of the spoilers tbh ^^;

1512.jpg
THEIR

So I've been seeing lots of gifs being used as avatars, and that made me wonder how many people actually still use regular images, and who have switched over to gifs? Basically just vote what your avatar is, and I will use the data to take over 1.3

Also so this thread doesn't die, tell me what you think the coolest spoiler for 1.3 was so far? I would have to say the cultist ritual, because (Cthulhu)
This does appear to duplicate this thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/explain-your-avatar.575/

Also, having an unrelated secondary topic related to the spoilers makes no sense, please discuss the 1.3 spoilers on the official thread for them.

Thread locked as duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom