What's your dream job?

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I'm sure a lot of people here are old enough to have a job. It's a guarantee someone will have a job they don't like, so what job would you like to have of you could have any in the world?

For me, it's either being a marine photographer in a tropical location, a video game designer, or someone who games as a living. I know, kinda Farfetch'd, but hey, there's always a chance if you work at it.

Try to keep it plausible, Emperor of the World isn't gonna happen no matter how much you wish it would :p

Bethany

Empress of Light
Programmer, multimedia developer, website builder and manager, musician, database guru. For Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. All at the same time. And you know what?

Yuppers. :dryadhappy: I've even a little time to spare for game playing now and then.

Brick Creeper

Duke Fishron
And Bionicle (though I've heard rumors they're bringing it back, but I never pay attention to Lego after they dropped it.)

As for the question, I don't really know. Working for Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter would be nice.
They actually have just brought it back, it's been out for a couple of months!

Scironex

The Destroyer
I'd be a game dev, and graphic designer, or hell, even an artist. Alternately, I could also work in hell. I hear Lucifer pays well for people to jab at the damned with pitchforks.

Burnscars

Fire Bad
Making money isn't always the same as having a job. Also, a job suggests you are working for someone else.

With that said, my dream occupation would be in comedy, or in science fiction writing.

Top Bottom