What's your dream job?

My dream job is to join the USAF, since I've always wanted to be a pilot, and since I could get a job flying commercially if I leave the Air Force.

Mechanical engineer, or game designer. As in, level design, modeling, creative stuff. I'm no so great with the programming part.

Basically something with CAD software.

Kinda working my way to it right now at college.

I want to be an author. I love writing so that's why I am here at tis college in the first place.

McDonalds
I'd like to be a pro gamer. Going to competitions with my friends and stuff having fun.
Or I'd like to be a dev. Although I haven't put much thought into being a dev.
I think I'd have fun doing both of those c:

Quality Assurance tester for Re-Logic. I enjoy playing their games, so I think being a tester for them would be fantastic. "Pay me to find bugs? YES PLZ" It helps that the Re-Logic Crew are all awesome people that I am happy to help, as in literally I WANT to help them. How can a job location get good hard workers? Make them WANT to work for you!

Quality Assurance tester for Re-Logic. I enjoy playing their games, so I think being a tester for them would be fantastic. "Pay me to find bugs? YES PLZ" It helps that the Re-Logic Crew are all awesome people that I am happy to help, as in literally I WANT to help them. How can a job location get good hard workers? Make them WANT to work for you!
This is still my dream job, but for now I'm living out a close second as a game developer - not that I'm getting paid for it yet... (thank goodness for contracting jobs!)

I would give anything to make my living off of music, because I already enjoy doing it so much. I feel like that would improve my life tenfold, because I wouldn't have to worry about doing stressful work. I also would like to develop games, but I don't consider that to be a dream job.

I feel like I've already posted in this thread, but whatever.

Astrophysicist - The thought of looking into space and studying the physics of colossal floating orbs and invisible infinite density objects is just too awesome.

I feel like I've already posted in this thread, but whatever.

Astrophysicist - The thought of looking into space and studying the physics of colossal floating orbs and invisible infinite density objects is just too awesome.
Admittedly, this is a close second for me too.

Space is badass to the badassest level. I like learning stuff about space.

I feel like I have to post this:

career.png

Ah, Randall Munroe, you stole the words from all our tongues.
Thank you.

When I saw this thread, my first thought was "I need to post that xkcd comic" and then someone beat me to it by five years. Crap.

Personally, digital artist. I've done some drawing, but if I could live off of it, sure. The problem with it is that I feel like I'd be stressed to hell and no longer be inspired trying to make a bunch of drawings as a job though.

Back
Top Bottom