What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

What's Your Favorite Class?

• Melee

• Ranged

• Mage

• Summoner

• Miscellaneous (Throwing, Building, Mining, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know why the class is your favorite by replying! :happy:
I used to rock melee because back then, I went off of pure stats, and nothing else.
I like ranged these days, especially guns, but I think the coolest (and hardest to use) class is mechanic. Have to build machines just to even fight.
[doublepost=1510639973,1510639928][/doublepost]
I used to rock melee because back then, I went off of pure stats, and nothing else.
I like ranged these days, especially guns, but I think the coolest (and hardest to use) class is mechanic. Have to build machines just to even fight.
Actually holy crap, someone should do that. A play through with mechanic class, where as soon as they get their hands on traps and stuff, they must use only that to fight any enemies.

Summon, your minions do the work for you, and it's just so easy. (If I change my mind, I'm gonna leave it at this because I don't want to edit anymore.)

Last edited:
Flare gun

I just like the weapon, mainly because it doesn't have a class. I wish there were more actual weapons that wasn't any class. Just pure damage.

Ranged, because of the wide selection of guns and bows. Just wish there were some higher skill weapons that aren't blatantly annoying to use (xenopopper)

Summon since it frees me up to battle other enemies with the minions acting as a mook clean up crew. Honestly though, I tend to use shadowflame knives in tandem with the minions since I can stay back a little and deal some damage to make whittling enemies down easier, but I still try to stay capable of standard combat.

Summoner, as a person who loves to build and relax the fact the my minions will do all the annoying work for me is great, besides its pretty cool to have little pets walking around with you.

I enjoy summoner the most; it's even in my name. I can't aim for :red: in Terraria, so having a goon squad to do it for me is nice, and it also lets me focus on actually doing things like building or exploring instead of doing the thing for five seconds, stopping to kill enemies, then resuming for another five seconds. I just use whatever's nearby to supplement my damage, but ranged weapons are my go-to for extra damage if I've got a choice, especially once hardmode hits.

Melee, with support spells or minions. That was the way I played my first character way back on mobile, and as of now is the way I enjoy the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom