What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

What's Your Favorite Class?

• Melee

• Ranged

• Mage

• Summoner

• Miscellaneous (Throwing, Building, Mining, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like mage, because it is very fun and has very unique abilities and weapons! And my favorite weapon are last prism, lunar flares, razorblade typhoon, nebula blaze and nebula arcanum.
But mostly, I always use last prism to defeat any bosses.

105600_screenshots_20200302184406_1.jpg

Mage.

The Last Prism is such a cool weapon. I also like dealing a lot of damage to my enemies.

(such a shame that mages usually die after 2 hits from an enemy due to their low defense.)

Ranged. Though the last prism is good, it takes a good amount of time to charge up and it consumes many potions. To get rid of monsters while you're building, ranged is a good choice. Guns, specifically. S.D.M.G, to be more specific.
It's a pretty solid choice with an amount of defense that you can live on. Melee is too limited for boss fights, mage always requires Mana, and summoner is just a bad class in general.
Ranged weapons are pretty much the best option for many boss fights, especially the Eye of Cthulhu.

I only lean towards mage for the water bolt. The last prism at the end isn't practical in the slightest.

Summoner? Haven't tried it in 1.4 yet. But I use it as a "side class"
Melee? Close contact is not for me.
Ranged? Quite a good one, but tearing down an enemies health bar takes way too long in certain parts of the game.
Mage though, It's my favorite. Not only is it unique by using mana at cost, but it also comes in so many forms. Melee, Ranged, And Summoner only has a few different weapon styles, and at the end, Sword and Guns are most op. Mage though, you can vary from Magic Missiles and Water Bolts, to Razorblade Typhoons and Last Prisms. It also makes you feel really satisfied once you defeat a boss.
(Although Summoner Class Stardust Dragon and Nurse Box is great against Moon Lord, (Wait, this is 1.4... oh well...))

Whilst I wouldn't say that it's my favorite class, Melee is definitely the class I choose the most upon playing through the game as it's the class I'm most familiar with alongside having done Only Melee runs since 1.1.

Summoner by far. It’s very unique to the other classes and I consider the difficulty a boost, as most other classes feel too easy to me (at least in ph). It’s also very satisfying to finally get a sweet staff after hours of grinding (looking at you, sanguine staff) and releasing your army on invasions is tons of fun. My only complaint is how you typically only use one minion type, which makes the weapons feel a little bland after a while.

Mage, nearly would be summoner.

Because Mage has a lot of magic weapons enough to play differently each time you play it, with the new accessories, you got even more options now, I mean, you can mimic Ranger class even.

Mage it balances difficulty and overpowered to the point where its never too hard or too easy (except for natures gift i looked through my entire jungle to find one went home and found one randomly in a chest because my friend put it there and didn’t tell me)

ANYTHING BUT MELEE!! because I have 3000 hrs on the game and I so tired of the melee set up because I used to just grab the high dmg/defence

Summoner. I've fallen in love with it. Its progression has been made buttery smooth. It forces you to git gud. Its great for passive farming. It wrecks stuff.

Mage - It is fun, provides too high DPS for its own good

and then there are things like spectre armor + nimbus rod/razorblade typhoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom