What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

What's Your Favorite Class?

• Melee

• Ranged

• Mage

• Summoner

• Miscellaneous (Throwing, Building, Mining, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really enjoy classes anymore, and they're not as effective as mixing anyway (which can also more efficiently hold my interest because mixing weapons has more depth) but if I had to choose I would pick Summoner because it has any complexity at all to it :D

I've really come to appreciate the Ranged Class after the 1.4+ updates. The changes to the Bone Glove & the addition of the Quad-Barrel Shotgun really sell me the Class now; more than ever before. I never thought there'd be a day when I was excited to fight Skeletron pre-Hardmode but... here we are. 😏🤷‍♂️

Side Note: I figured a few notable mentions were deserved by Blood Rain Bow, Drunk Worlds, allowing access to both Dart Guns, and Super Star Shooter, which allows the Star Cannon's spammy-fun-time to continue a tad bit longer in Hardmode.

Last edited:
I don’t actually use a class! Most of the time I just throw on Crystal Assassin Armor and use the weapons I like. There’s plenty of damage accessories out there that benefit every damage type, so even though I’m not focusing on one class specifically I can still deal some pretty nice damage.

The main reason is mobility though. Crystal Assassin has a huge dash, which not only gives a boost to mobility but also frees up an accessory slot.

Melee. The thing is, all the other classes feel like you die in a couple hits. Mage and Summoner are WAY too squishy to survive even two Phantasmal Deathrays. Ranged is kinda plain and boring.

After 1.4.1, Summoner is so much fun. Just having a ton of minions plus whips can get absolutely ridiculous and I love it. Before that, it was Mage because it was the most similar with you actively attacking while dodging at the same time

Melee or mage as I love taking no damage and dealing all the dmg back but mage has a nice variety and the spectre armor and I loving lifesteal, I also love homing so homing lifesteal? Top of the crop

My favorite class is math class because of all the numbers and formulae and calculations done.
Jokes asides:
Melle and summoner because these are the easiest for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom