PC What's your favorite NPC quote?

teckton

Duke Fishron
Hello Terrarians,

I've had my mind on this for a while now ever since I discovered some hilarious NPC quotes. and I want to know other people's favorite NPC quote. It can be any NPC, with any kind of quote.

My favorite NPC quote has got to be from the Angler when he asks for a Clownfish.
"I saw this bright orange and colorful fish by the ocean, and it was looking around frantically as though it was seeking a lost family member! Go catch it for me, so that another one will show up looking frantically for him instead!"
Best Finding Nemo reference ever. :D

The Guide: "They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me."

He doesn't give a :red:

My favorite is one that isn't in the game — but ought to be. Bizarrely, I was just discussing this joke, which I thought up years ago, with my mate.

Dye Trader: "My name is Indigo Montoya. You bleached my father's Levis. Prepare to dye."

Actually I have three favs:

1st: "My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator." funny skyrim reference
2nd: "And then Unit 492-8 said, "Who do you think I am, Unit 472-6?" HA HA HA" the cyborg is a really funny guy (in my opinion) I like a lot of his quotes and it's more funny if you read them with a robot like voice.
3rd: "Yarr Blarr Harrdarr" Since english isn't my native language I don't have the slightest idea of he's saying, but pirates talked funny, I'm afraid that if I discover what he says I won't find it funny anymore...

3rd: "Yarr Blarr Harrdarr" Since english isn't my native language I don't have the slightest idea of he's saying, but pirates talked funny, I'm afraid that if I discover what he says I won't find it funny anymore...
That's just pirate nonsense. :p

Stylist's three Blood Moon quotes.
"Tipping IS optional, but remember I have access to scissors and your head."
"This is a cut-throat razor by the way."
"You better stay outta my hair tonight, hun. I just sharpened my scissors, and I'm looking for an excuse to use them!"

Please don't go all Sweeney Todd on me please.

From the merchant at night: "I wonder if the moon is made of cheese... huh, what? Oh yes, buy something!"

Turns out according to popular opinion, the Moon Lord is made of cheese.

Back
Top Bottom