• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

MinerTurtle45

Empress of Light
That is if they add more megas in S&M. As it stands, if they don't announce any this month, I doubt there will be any new ones. Stay hopeful though ^^
Yup. To me, Flygon IS really deserving of a mega. It's a cool Pokemon and is kinda mediocre by today's standards.

That is if they add more megas in S&M. As it stands, if they don't announce any this month, I doubt there will be any new ones. Stay hopeful though ^^
It's possible they'll add them, but won't announce them, since they'll be something new to find.
Megas were the big thing in gen 6, so they'd WANT to announce them there, but gen 7 could be something different.
Is that a stupid idea? I feel like that's a stupid idea.

MegaMage314

Plantera
It's possible they'll add them, but won't announce them, since they'll be something new to find.
Megas were the big thing in gen 6, so they'd WANT to announce them there, but gen 7 could be something different.
Is that a stupid idea? I feel like that's a stupid idea.
It's not a stupid idea, but seems pretty unlikely.

Zomboss9000

Eye of Cthulhu
Love all the Eeveelutions
200w.webp

Mage-of-Rage

Plantera
My favorite used to be Metagross, I mean who doesn't like 4 legged supercomputers with psychic powers? Guy was the main reason I loved Steel types the most, at least that was before.

Nowadays I'd say it would be a toss up between Mimikyu and Volcarona, the former being an adorable and fascinating pokemon that cements itself in the competitive scene with a gimmick that works and the latter being a novel Bug-Type, and one of my favorites to use against others, in a Rain team no less. (plus Volca looks awesome!)

Myu

Terrarian
*deep breath*
HOUNDOOM
It's an awesome dark-type satan dog that causes permanent burns and pain. I love its design, typing and even movepool. A Mega Houndoom with Nasty Plot and Fire Blast is not to be messed with.
Krookodile, Gloom, Grimer, Hydreigon and Liepard are all runner ups. I love dark and poison types in general tbh.

Top Bottom