• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

What's your favorite Pokemon?

NathanielG

Terrarian
3rd Evolution: Charizard

2nd Evolution: Lucario

1st Evolution: Blaziken

Legendary: Suicune and also The legendary Titans (they make cool sounds)

Mythical: Victini and Keldeo

Yorkyウルフ

Spazmatism
3rd Evolution: Salamence or Aegislash, Can't decide.

2rd Evolution: Sylveon.

1st Evolution: Eevee, Bulbasaur or Bagon, again cant decide :p

Legendarys: Solgaleo Mane of Dusk or Xerneas. :)

DERPYgamr

Terrarian
Third Evolution:
Simple Primarina Sprite.JPG Primarina
Reason: Popplio is my favorite starter from the sun and moon games and I found its final evolution to be absolutely majestic.

Second Evolution:
Simple Leafeon Sprite.JPG Leafeon
Reason: I love Leafeon's cry and just the way it looks in general, Sylveon is also sitting next to leafeon in the 2nd evolution chair, but I was too lazy to draw both.

First Evolution:
Simple Fennekin.JPG Fennekin
Reason: Fennekin was the reason I started this whole pokemon journey, X was my first pokemon game played and I just adored fennekin when I first laid my eyes on it.

Legendary
Simple Lunala nonsprite.JPG Lunala (too lazy to draw)
Reason: As a kid, I had a liking for bats and still kinda do. Lunala just seemed like the coolest to me when I first laid eyes on it...ironically, I hate the entire zubat line.

Ganransu

Terrarian
If I'm going with adorable factor and majestic (and because I live in Ohio), it would be deerling and sawsbuck

Augustulus

Official Terrarian
3rd Evolution: Ferrothorn, great design and typing and of course amazing in battle.
2nd Evolution: Either Breloom or Banette, since I love both Breloom and Banette's design.
1st Evolution: Wynaut, the fact that this Pokémon was in LC and UBERS at the same time once is just hilarious to me and also it looks great.

Legendary: Hmm, I like most of the Legendaries, but the genies and their therian formes are especially great both in design wise and battle. So Landorus/Tornadus/Thundurus and their therian formes pretty much.

Changing Flask

Terrarian
Unevolved: Snivy, just perhaps sarmatian style or whatever gives it a boost.
Single-stage Evolution: Umbreon. Give or take, it looks grim, but also would be stealthy. Imagine a black fox sneaking into your home, in middle of night, to kill a mouse.
Two-stage Evolution: Luxray and Charizard. Still split on those, but leaning towards Luxray, as its electric abilities look AWESOME!

(Ehem, Rainbow Dash, is it best time to comment?
Sorry, I just got 'carried over', as you dragon say it.)

Anyway, Luxray seems to be viable and feral, but that's how I like it.
Legendary: Latias, cuteness reasons. The PMD minor role just doesn't cut it out, she needs a bigger arc. Also biased towards planes.

THE CHEESE GOD

Brain of Cthulhu
1st snivy
2nd venepeed (don't question spelling mistakes
3rd serperior or scollapeed (idk spelling)
Legendary Yvetal or articuno

Digitus Zero

Terrarian
I guess this is still active so I am going to put my favorite pokemon.
1587664846268.png

3.Dusknoir.
1587665006124.png

2.Magnezone
1587665069647.png

1.Type Null.
Legendarys.
1587665125163.png

3.Necrozma.
1587665168991.png

2.Registeel.
1587665225389.png