Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I'm the opposite. I loved RNG-chasing shinies in HG/SS because you knew exactly when it was going to show up, and which stats it would have as well.

So I found this video and ... it is awesome and stuff so here :
(I'm not sure if this is appropriate for the forums , could a staff member check it out please ? )

Does anyone have extras of the following legends that they would be willing to trade? Preferably in X/Y/OR/AS, but Sun/Moon work too:
  • Reshiram
  • Kyurem
  • Landorus
  • Thundrus
  • Tornadus
  • Deoxys
  • Xerneas
They don't have to be competitive or anything. I am also looking for various vivilion patterns, unown types, burmy types, and deerling types if anybody has those that they don't intend to use.

Love all the Eeveelutions
200w.webp

My favorite used to be Metagross, I mean who doesn't like 4 legged supercomputers with psychic powers? Guy was the main reason I loved Steel types the most, at least that was before.

Nowadays I'd say it would be a toss up between Mimikyu and Volcarona, the former being an adorable and fascinating pokemon that cements itself in the competitive scene with a gimmick that works and the latter being a novel Bug-Type, and one of my favorites to use against others, in a Rain team no less. (plus Volca looks awesome!)

Back
Top Bottom