Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
@Sigma90
You can in fact challenge Tapu Koko again after that initial scene, without even fighting the elite 4 again the first time. I skipped the fight during my second play through, and was able to return just fine.

If you flee or defeat him a second time I think you still have to proceed through the elite 4 again, but I'm pretty sure you still have as many chances as you need to catch the legendaries.

Thanks @crackshotCerberus and @Cellbind for the information!
It doesn't really affect me anymore since I already caught it. :D But it's useful information if someone else comes across this thread!

If the Tapus can be rematched, then the only permanently-missable Pokémon on a playthrough of Sun/Moon are the starters? The UBs and Solgaleo /Lunala can be rematched if you run or defeat the Pokemon.

The starters can be gotten pretty easily via wonder trade, but you need internet access for that. I guess you could get them via GTS too, but a lot of people ask for unreasonable things on there.

IMG_0894.PNG

*deep breath*
HOUNDOOM
It's an awesome dark-type satan dog that causes permanent burns and pain. I love its design, typing and even movepool. A Mega Houndoom with Nasty Plot and Fire Blast is not to be messed with.
Krookodile, Gloom, Grimer, Hydreigon and Liepard are all runner ups. I love dark and poison types in general tbh.

Should I get Red , Blue or Yellow ? I'm going to get a physical copy of one of them but I can't decide on which one , I'm going to pick charmander but I prefer the color blue and I'm not planning to train a pikachu .

Should I get Red , Blue or Yellow ? I'm going to get a physical copy of one of them but I can't decide on which one , I'm going to pick charmander but I prefer the color blue and I'm not planning to train a pikachu .
If you don't want to train a Pikachu, pick Red or Blue. Pretty sure there's no version differences in those two.

If you don't want to train a Pikachu, pick Red or Blue. Pretty sure there's no version differences in those two.
The only difference is some Pokémon are exclusively found on Red, some are exclusively found on Blue. To the best of my knowledge, everything else is the same.

I'm a bit late to this, but you should definitely pick Yellow. You can get all three of bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle in the same playthrough and the game is much higher quality than red or blue.

There was an update for the Ultra Sun/Moon website. New stuff:
  • We will get new Z-moves. Some of which are exclusive to certain pokémon. No further details were released.
  • The map has a cool new look, and it has been confirmed that there are new buildings, but the map looks mostly the same except there's some dark portal and the sun is setting(/rising?).
  • New default clothes.
It's something, I guess.

Guys! It's here!
IMG_20170724_124706.jpg
I totally didn't have it for like 20 days now and just was too lazy to make a post about it!

Also, my budget wouldn't let me to get the slightly more expensive cartridge which has a sticker.

But hey, it works.

I'm a bit late to this, but you should definitely pick Yellow. You can get all three of bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle in the same playthrough and the game is much higher quality than red or blue.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't check the forums very often.

Back
Top Bottom