Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
Third Evolution:
Simple Primarina Sprite.JPG Primarina
Reason: Popplio is my favorite starter from the sun and moon games and I found its final evolution to be absolutely majestic.

Second Evolution:
Simple Leafeon Sprite.JPG Leafeon
Reason: I love Leafeon's cry and just the way it looks in general, Sylveon is also sitting next to leafeon in the 2nd evolution chair, but I was too lazy to draw both.

First Evolution:
Simple Fennekin.JPG Fennekin
Reason: Fennekin was the reason I started this whole pokemon journey, X was my first pokemon game played and I just adored fennekin when I first laid my eyes on it.

Legendary
Simple Lunala nonsprite.JPG Lunala (too lazy to draw)
Reason: As a kid, I had a liking for bats and still kinda do. Lunala just seemed like the coolest to me when I first laid eyes on it...ironically, I hate the entire zubat line.

3rd Evolution: Ferrothorn, great design and typing and of course amazing in battle.
2nd Evolution: Either Breloom or Banette, since I love both Breloom and Banette's design.
1st Evolution: Wynaut, the fact that this Pokémon was in LC and UBERS at the same time once is just hilarious to me and also it looks great.

Legendary: Hmm, I like most of the Legendaries, but the genies and their therian formes are especially great both in design wise and battle. So Landorus/Tornadus/Thundurus and their therian formes pretty much.

Unevolved: Snivy, just perhaps sarmatian style or whatever gives it a boost.
Single-stage Evolution: Umbreon. Give or take, it looks grim, but also would be stealthy. Imagine a black fox sneaking into your home, in middle of night, to kill a mouse.
Two-stage Evolution: Luxray and Charizard. Still split on those, but leaning towards Luxray, as its electric abilities look AWESOME!

(Ehem, Rainbow Dash, is it best time to comment?
Sorry, I just got 'carried over', as you dragon say it.)

Anyway, Luxray seems to be viable and feral, but that's how I like it.
Legendary: Latias, cuteness reasons. The PMD minor role just doesn't cut it out, she needs a bigger arc. Also biased towards planes.

I guess this is still active so I am going to put my favorite pokemon.
1587664846268.png

3.Dusknoir.
1587665006124.png

2.Magnezone
1587665069647.png

1.Type Null.
Legendarys.
1587665125163.png

3.Necrozma.
1587665168991.png

2.Registeel.
1587665225389.png

1.Regigigas.

The title says it all. Please don’t start up arguments over generation one. My favorite is easily generation five.

For those who aren’t familiar with the many generations of Pokémon, I have made a list (from memory) of each generation and their games.

Generation One: Red, Blue, Yellow

Generation Two: Silver, Gold, Crystal

Generation Three: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

Generation Four: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Generation Five: Black, White, Black Version 2, White Version 2

Generation Six: X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire

Generation Seven: Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Let’s Go Eevee, Let’s Go Pikachu

Generation Eight: Sword, Shield

Last edited:
gen 6 or gen 5 are tied as my favorite pokemon generations. those were, in my oppinion, the best pokemon games

What is your favorite Pokémon type? I would love to hear your reasoning behind it, too. Mine is Steel because it has so many good Pokémon, and, in my opinion, no bad ones.

Back
Top Bottom