Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
3rd Evolution:
typhlosion.gif
Typhlosions look so cute; like reptile/mammal marshmallows.
2nd Evolution:
zoroark.gif
Zoroarks have been my favorites ever since I saw Zoroark: Master of Illusions. They're just so awesome and powerful!
1st Evolution:
absol.gif
I have this one shiny Absol who I've had since Emerald whose named Abigail that I've transferred into every game since then (She's in my Omega Ruby team right now!)
ponyta.gif
I've also got a shiny Ponyta that my brother gave to me when we played Fire Red/Leaf Green. Again, this one is now in my Omega Ruby team as a Rapidash.
Legen...dary:
shaymin_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a491j.gif
shaymin_sky_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a491h.gif
Shaymin is my favorite legendary by far, as well as my favorite grass type!

I'm with you there on Pikachu. Too many people think it's amazing/the best because it's the most well known.
Pikachu is cute so I'm fine with it. Cuteness > All when it comes to Pokemon. However, I'm sick as can be of Lucario. That Pokemon, like pretty much all non-gen1 fighting types, has crappy design and looks bad aesthetically.

Pikachu is cute so I'm fine with it. Cuteness > All when it comes to Pokemon. However, I'm sick as can be of Lucario. That Pokemon, like pretty much all non-gen1 fighting types, has crappy design and looks bad aesthetically.
You like what you like, I guess.
Yeah I use a Pokémon based on the Pokémon's appearance rather than it's power.
I'd use
570.gif
instead of
386.gif
or
428.gif
instead of
717.gif

Appearance is the key thing for me. I have a lot of favourites. Scyther, Kabutops, Steelix, Houndoom, Grovyle, Mightyena, Tropius, Absol, Aggron and Luxray are my favourites that I remember off the top off my head. Stereotypical? Maybe.

:eek:
I think many people would disagree with you on that, Lucario has managed to become a fan favorite from what I've seen, and my An00bis just adds to that fact. If you aren't a fan of him, 'tis alright, but I just never found anybody to not like him.

I have found, well, I've found through other people, an online quiz that tells you what Pokemon you are most like. There are so many of these quizzes out there, but this one must be the best. I found it very accurate for me, plus it gives you a cool forum badge to put in your signature. So, take the test, and post your badge down below. :D

http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

Here's mine:
ralts.gif

Back
Top Bottom