Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Ruby (and kind of Sapphire...
hJyPpjX.jpg
), 2 Diamonds, Soul Silver, White, Black 2 and Y. Diamond was my first game of the series. Black 2 was my favorite when it came to the single player, but I had a blast battling online on Y.

My 3 favorite Pokemon would be Empoleon, Greninja and Darkrai in no specific order. My Empoleon was my first Pokémon and I still have it on my Y version!

Aegislash deserved the ban more than half of the Pokemon in ubers.

The whole Steel typing should probably just be moved to ubers, unless they have awful stats.

b-but
i had one on my team though
*obviously isn't biased*

Seriously though, while Aegis WAS very strong, he definitely can't compete with a lot of the pokemon in Ubers, where Mega Blaziken and such reside.

Aegislash is a fairly effective counter against Chansey and Blissey, what with being immune to Toxic and Seismic Toss.

The problem with Ubers, is that it's SO Massive now, that it should to be split into A-Ubers and B-Ubers... It definitely has two tiers residing within one boarder.

Mewtwo, Xerneas, and Kyogre are stupid.

Also, un-evolved Blaziken is better than Mega Blaziken.

I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Soul Silver, Black, White, White 2 and Y

I typically use Butterfly/Moth type Pokemon like Butterfree or Flowery Pokemons like Meganium~

thumb_fdd695d71fc1688d9d97100e8a9c2c48.jpg

Not so long ago i started playing for first time. Choosed FireRed for beggining.

I expect good game experience, because of interesting battle system and variety of pokemons. Encounters with wild ones are annoying sometimes.

At this moment, i stopped on 3rd badge obtaining.

Last edited:
I used to have Pokemon Red Version, but then I learned the harsh lesson of "never bring your gaming device to school." Lost my Gameboy Color and my game that day, along with 117 pokemon.

Since then, I've purchased LG/FR, D/P/Pl, HG, B/W2, and X. Still love the series to this day, but not enough to spend all my time trying to capture each and every single pokemon.

You going to trade that Spearow for a Farfetch'd? That's not a very farfetched idea, you know.

Don't know.. Farfetch'd is really that good? I don't know anything about.. let's say: 97% of pokemon.

Lost my Gameboy Color and my game that day, along with 117 pokemon.

Bearing in mind grinding aspect of game, there was too much pain in those days. In my days, nobody had Gameboy because it was unpopular. If it was popular, then i think that i couldn't bring it to school with the thought of fist-to-face thing at the end of pokemon duels xD

Last edited:
Like the title says, what is your favorite Pokemon?

Mine would be:
3rd evolution: Garchomp. He's a freakin' awesome land shark who can fold up into a jet like thing and fly, what more could you want?
PCP445.png

2nd Evolution: Don't have one...

1st evolution: Mudkip...because Mudkip.
Most interesting mudkip pixel (with shading).png

Legendary: Probably either Groudon or Palkia.
upload_2014-10-15_20-51-46.jpeg
upload_2014-10-15_20-52-13.jpeg

So, what are your favorites?

Last edited:
3rd Evolution:
Butterfree, Meganium

2nd Evolution:
Venomoth, Liligant

1st Evolution
Cottonee, Eevee

Legendary
Articuno, Shaymin

Favorite Types Overall
Bug, Grass

Third evolution would have to be either Goodra or Aegislash.
Goodra's identifying characteristic is the fact that it hugs its trainer. If that isn't the cutest damn thing you've ever heard, I don't know you and you don't know me.
And I mean
Aegislash is a sword
nothing else to it, mang

As for second evolution...Probably Ninjask. Half because I've used one on every one of my teams since Emerald, and half because the idea of a bug ninja amuses me.

Favorite unevolved is Fennekin.
I don't even have to explain Fennekin. Shhhhh.

As for my favorite legendaries, those titles go to Shaymin and Giratina.
Shaymin is the cutest damn thing of all time (Hedgehogs tend to be, but Shaymin is a hedgehog's cuteness multiplied by 50.), and while I don't think of "YOU'RE GOSH DARN ADORABLE." when I think of a dark dragon banished from our world, Giratina has that sort of "it's really clumsy so it's adorable" thing going for it, specifically talking about its Altered Form.

I like cute Pokemon. Have you noticed? I don't think you noticed. Look harder. See?

Third evolution: Hydreigon.
It's a three-headed, well, hydra. That eats stuff. Lots of stuff. It's also got cool typing and a great movepool and some pretty awesome stats. Too bad it's garbage in the competitive scene now... Oh yeah, its shiny form is pretty great too. I like Hydreigon.

Second evolution: Weavile.
It's actually my favorite Pokemon, but since its evolutionary chain only has two in it, I'll just put it here. It's got a cool appearance and I'm a sucker for dark-types. Not to mention it's also got some nice usability as a revenge-killer.

First evolution/unevolved: Klefki.
The thing is ADORABLE. Plus Prankster is a neat ability and caters to my "annoying as hell entry-hazards and screens" competitive playstyle. Insta-paralysis is good too. It's just overall a cool little thing. also I can make @Supeh Mario really mad using it

Legendary: Darkrai/Giratina.
Darkrai is plain-out cool, what with Dark Void and all (I hate and love that move) and his appearance. Again, I like dark-types. Giratina is a ghost, which I also like as a type. Giratina's also cool because of the dual forms which take on very different roles in competitive, being either a wall or an offensive attacker. It's also got an amazing personal little world.

3rd form Gardevior, it's now fairy and Psychic Type, and it has an elegant charm.
Second form, Wigglytuff.
1st form, Turtwig, it's a cute turtle that is Grass type.

Legendary Articuno.

3rd evo: Empoleon, cuz overpowered penguin awesomeness.
2nd evo: not sure...
1st evo: Meowth. Not for the game, for the show.
Legendary: Articuno. Feaking ice bird.

(I've played the third generation only, I don't know most of the new one.)(And the hacked roms
1st evolution: Charmander (cute and fire type :p)
2nd evolution : None
3rd evolution: Hydreigon
Legendary: Giratina

Ok, I'm really bad at choosing favorites....

3rd evolution
torterra.gif
Cause I like turtles....

2nd evolution
Golurk_NB_variocolor.gif
One of the few I actually liked in generation V
ninjask.gif
No idea why....

1st evolution
418-male-frame1.png
I love these little guys
258.gif
and these too....

Legendary
Regirock_BW.gif

Latios_BW.gif

and...
palkia.gif

Last edited:
I really like Torterra as well, he's an awesome fighter, and a turtle. Great combination. Of course I'm also a TMNT fan. I chose Gardevior in my post because there's just something more to that one.

Back
Top Bottom