Whats your favorite song?

I have way too many music loves to list, but tonight I'm in the mood for some good ol' Taeyang and G-DRAGON :dryadpassionate:

Kinda been having a sudden phase of coco and the butterfields... i can't decide if my favourite is five bells or warriors.
I also really like Tally hall. I can't really choose a specific favourite.

I just wanted to know what people liked these days, because I never really seemed to care. Mine is Rush: Rush 30 Overture, which is a combination of Finding my way, Bastille Day, Anthem, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X1, and Hemispheres. (All songs by rush)

My favorite music tends to be from video games and anime overall. A song I've been listening to again recently that I really love is named:

Desert Sunset. Captures the feeling of a calm desert well.

I just wanted to know what people liked these days, because I never really seemed to care. Mine is Rush: Rush 30 Overture, which is a combination of Finding my way, Bastille Day, Anthem, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X1, and Hemispheres. (All songs by rush)

Your Thread has been merged into the existing "What's your favorite song?" Thread :)

My favorite music tends to be from video games and anime overall. A song I've been listening to again recently that I really love is named:

Desert Sunset. Captures the feeling of a calm desert well.

Your Thread has been merged into the existing "What's your favorite song?" Thread :)
Thanks. I look for a thread like this before making my own, but I didn’t find one so I made one. glad to know one exists!

Here are some of mine: Angel With a Shotgun by The Cab, Don’t You Dare Forget The Sun by Get scared and finally It’s Time To Die by Dagames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracy Chapman - The Promise,
Madonna - Ray of Light,
Robert Miles - One & One,
The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love,
Bette Midler - Oto Titsling.

The title basically sums up this thread. Just comment some of your favorite songs!

Here are some of mine: Angel With a Shotgun by The Cab, Don’t You Dare Forget The Sun by Get scared and finally It’s Time To Die by Dagames.
Hi @Cherrizy there was already a favorite/favourite song thread so I moved your post (and any replies) into this already existing thread.

At the moment, Whatever It Takes and Natural by Imagine Dragons. Believer and Radioactive by Imagine Dragons as well.

My favorite genre would generally be anything with a good chorus/bass drop or electronic music.

Back
Top Bottom