Whats your favorite song?

My fave game soundtrack is definitely FTL: Faster Than Light. Ben Prunty did an amazing job for music on that game. Would put it on my top 5 list, along with Terraria, Starbound, and a couple others

I love a lot of music from Anime and Video Games for the most part. Overall my favorite composer of all time is Yuki Kajiura considering I listen to at least one of the songs she has composed for on a daily basis.

Overall the Noir Ost in particular I view as Yuki Kajiura's best work and Canta Per Me represents several themes from the Anime it is in as well as other general feelings which is why I consider this my favorite song.

For the Bonus I don't really have a favorite genre. If there is a name of a genre for Video Game and Anime music, then that is my favorite genre.

My favorite song is... Iconoclast from BBCT. it's one of my favorites.
and I also enjoy listening to other songs found in BlazBlue CS extend's [Gallery].

Sweet child o mine OR welcome to the jungle
Or
Metallica- fade to black/enter sandman/master of puppets
Or
Bring me the horizon- can you feel my heart/shadow Moses
Or
Sum 41- hell song/fat lip/in too deep
Or
MxPx- secret weapon
Or
Testament- native blood
Or
Blink 182- first date/ what's my age again/dammit

These are just a few

@Fireheart hello fellow RWBY fan :)

Does J-POP count? Mine are

ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes

ONE OK ROCK - Nobody's Home

I pretty much love J-pop a lot. I wish I can list more but I keep forgetting their titles

Weezer - My Name is Jonas
Weezer - El Scorcho
Weezer - The Good Life
Weezer - Pink Triangle
Weezer - Back to The Shack
Weezer - Do You Wanna Get High ?
Weezer - Feels like Summer (You won't like the song first time , but it grows on you , just like Thank God for Girls)

My favorite song used to be "Stressed Out" by Twenty Øne Piløts

Until I recently discovered this song

My new favorite song.

Back
Top Bottom