• mayonnaise

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
I lean towards forest, but I really like the snow biome! (Up there with Oceans and Sky).

I cannot stand having both, though. Especially if, like in my first major singleplayer, the point of music change was right in the very center median of my house. I ought to have dug out some of the snow there... %-_-

That stuff aside, I wouldn't mind a desert spawning close to my home. Granted, that's unlikely, especially a large one, but I might make it a point to go build a desert village some day...[/QUOT
I lean towards forest, but I really like the snow biome! (Up there with Oceans and Sky).

I cannot stand having both, though. Especially if, like in my first major singleplayer, the point of music change was right in the very center median of my house. I ought to have dug out some of the snow there... %-_-

That stuff aside, I wouldn't mind a desert spawning close to my home. Granted, that's unlikely, especially a large one, but I might make it a point to go build a desert village some day...

That sounds like an idea for I'm trying to get quite a bit of Antlion Mandible to build a Sandgun but haven't seen not one Antlion. It's times like this I wish this game was online.

i actually like the jungle boime because of awesome loot, plantera, lizhard temple, chlorophyte, and a little more!

lol, that seems like a commersial. :p

A
i actually like the jungle boime because of awesome loot, plantera, lizhard temple, chlorophyte, and a little more!

lol, that seems like a commersial. :p
AND IF YOU BUY A JUNGLE NOW, YOU CAN GET FIVE FREAKING MOSS HORNETS FOR THE PRICE OF GETTING YOUR BUTT KICKED!

jk, the jungle is pretty cool.

I like the Corruption's design, the aesthetics of a boreal snow house, but I usually build in a Forest because I usually build right on the spawn...
That reminds me, one world I had had a hellevator right on the spawn, so anyone who didn't have a flight accessory/the spawn point at my bed was screwed.

Can't stand snow, it looks sad, boring and that music is so depressing it hurts my head (dat loot doe).
Forest ftw.

Seeing as how most people like snow, I'm going to point out that, since the original release of 1.2, the theme for it has always sounded like something out of PMD2 to me.

I voted mayonnaise, which I wish was a real biome, but for real, I'm gonna say the snow biome. I really like the looks of the Boreal wood versus the normal, boring Forest wood which doesn't even have a real name!

Snow.

I have had it with the forests for a good amount of time (Despiste the fact I took a HUGE hiatu from Terraria. From 1.0.6 to the current version), some variation could be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom