Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yes but one is my favorite

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLKhaoz

Terrarian
So as the title says what ur favorite boss? Mine would be golem because i beat him while doing my -finished- mage playthrough. I fought with no tricks and a leaf blower. He was so fun trying to aim at the golem while flying and douging. I killed him with 1 heart left - ty spectre armor life steal- but anyways...whats yours and why?:)

Eater of worlds folowed by Brain of cthulu, I love killing a bunch of small mobs as part of one big mob

I realize that he is more so is a mini boss. But id honestly have to go with the Pumpkin King.
And then if that dosent count Id say Destroyer.
Because there just so fun to murder them with an North Pole. (Epically a lot of Pumpkin Kings that hover above you)

I realize that he is more so is a mini boss. But id honestly have to go with the Pumpkin King.
And then if that dosent count Id say Destroyer.
Because there just so fun to murder them with an North Pole. (Epically a lot of Pumpkin Kings that hover above you)
While both the bosses you talked about ARE in consoles, the North Pole isn't yet. Please check the section before posting so you don't confuse people :)

Most bosses are fun to face powerful or progressing for the first time. Just when your farming it's can be tedious. Plantera would be my choice if I had to pick only one.

tough to say, since i havent seen ALL the bosses, yet... the pumpkin moon event boss[es?], the golem...

but from what i have seen so far... i kinda like the brain of cthulhu... its in a pretty creepy environment, and its also kinda fun slaughtering tons of enemies alongside a boss.

the mechanical bosses provide a good challenge, but i hate the time limits... time limits automatically ruin things for me by making them very... not fun.

plantera would probably be my other favorite.

I would have to say the Destroyer & its' predecessor EOW. Mainly due to being one of the simplest to beat, and one of the ones I can do solo with no problems. I like the look and general concept.

Other than that I would say king slime, because it is still a slime. :)

Lack of content
a forum with no pole gets my locked for absolutely no reason... GG universe GG I hate this forum... Terraria was such a good game until the Forum Existed...

Mine would have to be Plantera.
Her design is very well made and she drops the Temple key which is used in the key molds which got me to open all the biome chests o.<

If I were to chose a mini-boss it would be the Paladin.
He drops, in my opinion, the best melee weapon on the game and he also drops his shield which I got today.
Now I just need to get his hammer...

While both the bosses you talked about ARE in consoles, the North Pole isn't yet. Please check the section before posting so you don't confuse people :)
North pole confirmed trust nopony

Oh and the queen bee for me because who doesn't want that sweet sweet honey

Ocram, because he harnesses the epic power of demon scythes, or The Twins because I like their second stages and I also like the idea to fight two bosses as one boss.

Probably the dungeon guardian, pretty relaxing while listening to some music, since it just can't get to me when i have my fishron wings on.
I also like the twins and fishron a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom