Do you have a favorite boss

• Nope there all good

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yes but one is my favorite

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plantera has to be my favorite mainly because I love the intensity when it's in its 2nd form and ur so close to beating her or him.. :)

My favorite at the moment would have to be the Ice Queen of the Frost Moon, since she's one of the few things that gives me a real challenge anymore.
My least favorite is Pumpking, on the grounds that he won't give me the sword I want.

Probs Eoc cause one time I made new guy new world he spawned naturally and at this time I had dug a really deep shaft and ran a rope from bottom to the top but not much more so I beat the Eoc by going up and down on this rope and hitting him with an enchanted boomerang. This is still one of my best terraria achievements.

What if cthulhu was an enemy? The brain, the eye, the mouth and throat (eater of worlds) Wall of flesh (the flesh) and skeletron (the skeleton) would cthulhu be the hardest boss?

The pumpking is cool because you have to do lots of waves first which is a challenge as well as being good enough to fight him. Plus two can spawn at once. Also in reality you're basically defeating a giant pumpkin with arms that throws stuff at you.

The pumpking is cool because you have to do lots of waves first which is a challenge as well as being good enough to fight him. Plus two can spawn at once. Also in reality you're basically defeating a giant pumpkin with arms that throws stuff at you.
I think that’s a good choice

My favorite Boss is Ocram. I’m so sad it has to go.;( I love it so much because, when I was a kid, I used to play Terraria with my brother all the time on our iPads. I remember the feeling, knowing that I spent months slowly building up, and I’m finally ready for the final battle. We won first try! Sadly, he never plays Terraria anymore, even when we got it on console. So it’s a bittersweet memory, I suppose.

My favorite boss is the Moon Lord... Not because it's cool or has any good drops, but because the first time I encountered it, I freaked out so bad (I just jumped into console without any foreknowledge as to what was to come from killing the pillars)

What did you think when the screen got slowly blurry and the music disappeared and the screen went white for a second and the Moon Lord appeared?
At first, I didn't notice the blurring of the screen, and when it got more intense, I started freaking out that the game was lagging and about to crash. When the white appeared, I jumped in my seat because I just turned my head back to the screen. Then, the moon lord appeared, and I did a decent amount of damage before I died, and I mostly died because I targeted only one eye at a time...

By far, my fav is the Pumpking! Although he may not count because he is an event boss, it is really fun to try and dedeat him. He puts up a great fight, especially on wave 15 when multiple attacks you at once.

The Eater of Worlds. I know the Destroyer is just a harder Eater of Worlds but it’s definitely better at first because you don’t have powerful weapons that can pierce and potentially one shot the boss at first. You just had a sword or some type of weapon and your trusty potions to keep you alive. I got an Enchanted Sword and used it to beat him up which wasn’t that much of a challenge but it did take me a few deaths and a lot of patience to finally manage a strategy to beat and farm him.

Planterra because he is a really hard boss, even with near end game items. though, the difficultness factor is how big your arena is and if planterra is enraged. This was kinda tough because i like all of the bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom