1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Console Whats your favorite terraria boss and why

Discussion in 'Console General Talk' started by EviLKhaoz, Nov 11, 2014.

?

Do you have a favorite boss

1. Nope there all good

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. Yes but one is my favorite

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  1. True_Cloudy

True_Cloudy Terrarian

My favorite boss is probably Plantera because of why it's in the game and a plant themed boss seems suited for the type of biome it spawns in :dryadcool::dryadtongue:

2. Foraging Slime

Foraging Slime Eater of Worlds

Mine is Planterra. I don't entirely know why but Planterra is the in my opinion the second hardest boss. fighting it requires a large open space and my favorite color is green so it just sticks

Mooncune likes this.
  3. redgu

redgu Terrarian

I had gotta say duke fishron because he is so epic
    Possibly because it’s an intense fight

4. Leiska

Leiska Terrarian

King slime, because it never killed my character and well it's...fun :p Haven't seen frost moon yet

5. Foraging Slime

Foraging Slime Eater of Worlds

Trust me, you don't want to see Frost Moon.

6. FireBlades

FireBlades Terrarian

A bit of a late post but my most favorite is the wall of flesh. You could beat him with many weapons such as the waterbolt, minishark, i once beat him with the night's edge and the dark lance. He gives you decent weapons for hardmode and excellent accessories (the emblems, demon heart, etc)

7. JoJo_Guzzlord

JoJo_Guzzlord Skeletron

I guess my favorite boss is Moonlord then, mainly because he reminds a lot of Lovecraftian Entities, which is always a nice thing.

8. 64foxball

64foxball Terrarian

Mines is Eye of Cthulhu, the reason is it was my first expert mode boss kill.