Do you have a favorite boss

• Nope there all good

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Yes but one is my favorite

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite boss is probably Plantera because of why it's in the game and a plant themed boss seems suited for the type of biome it spawns in :dryadcool::dryadtongue:

Mine is Planterra. I don't entirely know why but Planterra is the in my opinion the second hardest boss. fighting it requires a large open space and my favorite color is green so it just sticks

King slime, because it never killed my character and well it's...fun :p Haven't seen frost moon yet

A bit of a late post but my most favorite is the wall of flesh. You could beat him with many weapons such as the waterbolt, minishark, i once beat him with the night's edge and the dark lance. He gives you decent weapons for hardmode and excellent accessories (the emblems, demon heart, etc)

I guess my favorite boss is Moonlord then, mainly because he reminds a lot of Lovecraftian Entities, which is always a nice thing.

My favorite boss is Dungeon Gaurdian. :D
WHAT? He doesn't count? ;(:eek:
For real though, my 2 favorites are Skeletron prime and Brain of Cthulhu.

ok, try to figure out the boss. (disclaimer: this is just a riddle basically, i am not basing this boss of of most or least favorite)

in the firmist of the cheapest, lies the second largest of lengthy waves.

ita old, and not console, but i've gotta say lepus. he looks so weird.
download.jpg

If we're counting mod bosses, it would be the DoG, because not only is his music awesome, but he is quiet literally a god killer.
For vanilla bosses, i'd say the eater of worlds, cause he lurks in one of my favorite biomes, and cause I generally like worm bosses.

i have xbox 360 so i gotta say ocram hes so intresting. im in love with him. lol. plus he was the final boss for xbox 360 and just such a fun guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom