PC What's your favorite word ? And why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vito_scaletta

Eye of Cthulhu
Here is mine
105600_2_0.png

I love his melee speed

My favorite sword is the Terra Blade because i love the speed and the design and it's pretty cool :)

My favorite sword is the Blade of Grass, if you get it early in the game it can stay useful for a pretty long period of time.
Also, the name. :D

My favorite word is Judaism. I love many religion-related words, for the reason they are all mostly fun to say.

Oh, you meant sword? Hmmm... I have to either say True Night's Edge or the classic Night's Edge. No autoswing but I love the sprites and the True Night's Edge has a great animation.

I really like the looks on the Terrablade, but what I don't like is the fact that it shoots. It kinda makes the whole point of melee go away. A lategame melee character is like a tanky ranger with low dps(kinda). :confused:

Favourite word is triskaidekaphobia.

Favourite Sword is the Horseman's Blade. Fun to use, looks quite nice and deals fairly nice damage.

Thread locked as duplicate.

In the future, if you need title/poll changed, please report your thread and the staff will help you. Don't just make another thread; it clutters the forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom