Casual What's your favourite part of the forum?

So, umm... What's your favourite part of the forum?

• Total voters

gardenapple

Steampunker
So that's it, really. I just want to know where do people hang out the most. I'm more of a Suggestions lurker and I also read a lot of Pixel Art threads (not surprising considering that I have my own sprites thread hehe).
So what's your place?

Last edited:
I enjoy the forum help & feedback section. I like helping others or giving my input on certain topics related to how the forum works etc.

If I had to pick one that's on the list.. I'd say probably Off Topic.

Suggestions forum.

Lots of cool ideas, and even though there are some ideas I don't care for, I still like seeing people come together trying to come up with new ideas for the game. Even when the game isn't updating, the suggestions forum in a way keeps the game from going stale.

I really like role-playing, it's awesome to become somebody else.
I also, of course, love all the people! You guys rock.

Art because i love seeing how every artsist here interprets terrarias pixels.
Builds because i love seeing the creativity and learning from others based on their builds.
and of course dev news because who doesnt like getting hyped for new updates and stuff.
idk if i had to only choose one but i cant decide.

Off Topic / Other Games, probably.

Sometimes I have a hard time finding things to talk or post about, so I just browse these random little sections for some cool stuff to talk about.

Ummm... I don't know.... maybe my profile to post status updates?
Or maybe.... other games or off topic or something.

I like the suggestions section. People sometimes come up with some awesome ideas that are entertaining to read. When there is a bad suggestion it provides me a chance to help improve it.

I must confess, not out of egotism, but out of honesty, that my page is the best place for me. No one's thoughts but my own in the statuses, it allows me to think.
But, also, the literature section, as we all know. ;)

Off topic is where I hang out most. If the other media section was more busy and popular I'd probably be there a lot more often.

Profiles actually. I stalk the new profile posts all the time just to see what everyone is doing, for sociological reasons more or less. I find studying people, personalities, and the like interesting.

Profiles actually. I stalk the new profile posts all the time just to see what everyone is doing, for sociological reasons more or less. I find studying people, personalities, and the like interesting.
That's... unsettling.

Anyways, I like literature the most. Don't ask why, its just better than every other forum in every other way.

The Forum Help & Feedback, Off-Topic, Other Games, and Other Media Sections are practically the area I've built my home on TCF around outside of my profile. I watch these sections like a hawk since they are very interesting. Though I also eye the Profile Posts of everyone as well (In lurking mode most of the time until something gathers my interest enough and I decide to comment/like on a Profile Post).

Naturally I also enjoy the Developer Announcements as well since whenever there's new info about Terraria, I try to think "okay, that's alright I guess" but then go like this:
Especially when there's a changelog and I say I won't read it.

(On another note, I've been searching for this thread for a month since I remembered it recently, but didn't respond at the time it was made it since I wasn't sure what my favorite sections were at the time. But now that I know and that I've rediscovered this thread, I am thrilled to be bringing this Thread back to Life!)

Back
Top Bottom