What's Your Favourite Weapons Against Mechanical Bosses?

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
I don't know, if it is asked before, but I couldn't see anything similar. So, here's the question, what's your favourite weapons against Mechanicals? You can also post all setup if you have a favourite one. Mine is;

Daedalus Stormbow
Holy Arrows

Titanium Ranger Armour

Obsidian Shield
Frozen Wings
Frostspark Boots
Magic Quiver
Ranger Emblem

Charm of Myths (if Expert)

And of course all possible buffs :)

Let's show some good setups! :)

Night's Edge, Phasesaber and Mythril Armor for The Destroyer.
Megashark with Crystal Bullets and Hallowed Armor for The Twins and Skeletron Prime.

The Daedalus Stormbow in particular is a favorite of mine to use now. That along with the Shadowflame Knives and Bow. (I also used Normal Arrows with all the Bows I've used since I love using unlimited ammo)

Before 1.3 it was the Ice Sickle for The Destroyer, Harp for Skeletron Prime and Destroyer, and Megashark for The Twins and Skeletron Prime.

Dao of pow and the Night's Edge for the Destroyer since I always go for the Destroyer first, then once I get souls of might, the Megashark, no question. Actually if I'm playing a ranger I still use the Megashark for Plantera and the Golem too, it's just that good.

Before 1.3:

Destroyer: A repeater with Jester Arrows or the Golden Shower.
Twins: Megashark with Ichor/Crystal bullets or the Clockwork Assault Rifle
Skeletron Prime: Same as above.

After 1.3:

Destroyer: Daedalus Stormbow or a good yo-yo with a Yoyo Bag
Twins: Megashark
Skeletron Prime: Daedalus Stormbow or a Megashark/yo-yo.

For skeletron prime magic flower (or whatever it's called) with a crystal Storm and 50 supper manna potions
Armours
Orichalcum headgear
and rest jungle armour

Also wings (harpy) and healing potions (super)

And basic platform arena

For skeletron prime magic flower (or whatever it's called) with a crystal Storm and 50 supper manna potions
Armours
Orichalcum headgear
and rest jungle armour

Also wings (harpy) and healing potions (super)

And basic platform arena
How do you get super potions? Pre Mech. >:OOO

In expert mode: Daedalus Stormbow w/ holy arrows. Destroyer gets shredded. I use a mix of megashark/DS for the Twins, using holy arrows and crystal bullets.
In Normal mode post destroyer: Mushroom spear for destroyer. Eats him up. megashark for twins and skele prime w/ crystal bullets.

Back
Top Bottom