Mobile What's your funniest mobile experience?

I got my Rod of Discord. Me: Sweet! Let me test this! Structures (Death message for RoD on mobile)
...Figures out there seems to be a random chance of dying when you use it,and you can(sort of)lower it by grappling onto something first.

I kill ocram in hallow armor. Get dragon, can't beat him at all
Edit: was in the jungle trying to get leaf wings with a king statue, and get the pirate. He's selling a parrot cracker for 2 platinum in the underground jungle. I no understand

Last edited:
ANOTHER FUNNY MOMENT:Out of no where... "Oh, awesome! A Coin Gun! Oh wait, someone near by is playing Terraria. I'll join to see what's up." -joins- "Oh what the heck?!?!? Why is he fighting Dungeon Guardian? I'll get ready to fight him." -opens inventory- "Gotta sort out my inventory, *picks up Coin Gun for space* "Ah, now that I have some sp-AAHHAHHAAHHAHAH" *dies from Dungeon Guardian* "OH NO, DO I STILL HAVE MY COIN GUN??" *opens inventory* "NOOOO IT IS GONE!!"

Yeah, I died inside after that.

I got two pirate invasions in a row.
Gets 2 lucky coins,one from each.
Both armored ones.
1st one:What? Well,I already have this...gonna give it to a friend...
2nd one:Another one? dang. I'm lucky. Wel-*crashes*
Then log back in.
Dang it,I lost it!

Last edited:
I remember when I barely started playing Terraria iOS. I was all like, WHOOOA I GOT GEL NO ONE ELSE PROBSBLY HAS THIS IM THE BEST PLATEGFGDHUSJFYSJDHHFHFHF

I also have another moment. I fought the destroyer for the first time so when I got low on health I tped to the nurse. I zoomed out and fortunately (or unfortunately) I saw the destroyer was still alive. So I just stood around waiting for it and what happens next was insane. Npc after npc died and I frantically used my mirror only to die by mr destroyer. The irony...

I spend 1 hour under ground Farming souls and mineing adimate to get the ocram spawner I then proceeded to use it beacause night was just starting and I use it and no ocram spawned and the spawner was gone I raged so hard after that I decided to abuse the boss spawner glitch this was back in 1.1

Back
Top Bottom