Mobile What's your funniest mobile experience?

my new one: i was grinding for souls of night and this sprite flew past me. i didnt know what it was, so i followed it. when i caught up, a :red:in' SHADOW MUMMY was using the devourer AI!

I had full dragon armor and 500 hp. I saw a dynamite trap.
"les do dis ez trap lol 420 noscope yolo"
*ded*
*spends 10 minutes looking for the gold he dropped*

As I was randomly killing mobs in the plain old underground, but in hardmode. I killed at least 20+ and obtained 2 Corruption Key Molds.. :eek:

My funniest moment in this game would be when I got a dungeon guardian stuck on a block using a glitch I now and I was just laughing while it spun and spun and couldn't get me ~:D:merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused::merchantconfused:
-you need two devices or a friend
-both join a world were skeletron has not been defeated
-keep your the device thats not the host of the world at spawn
-now go into the dungeon in your favorite way and fly back to spawn with dungeon guardians following you
-then get close to spawn and let the guardians kill you, they'll go after the 2nd device, make sure the device is about to say yes to quit
-when the dungeon guardians appear on the 2nd devices screen quit.
-when you respawn the dungeon guardians will be spinning and cant move in the place were device two was
-dont let anyone join from their as the dungeon guardians will become unfrozen
-and dont worry about dying, if you die from the dungeon guardians while they spin they'll still be there when you spawn

Probably the experience mentioned in the "Your most frustrating moments as a noob" thread.

The first time I encountered the guardian was on Mobile Terraria. I was in the car, playing on my phone, with my older sister in the driver's seat, giving us a ride home from school. I didn't know what to expect, so I disregarded the warnings from the old man and just went in.... When I was greeted with the terrifying spinning head engulfing me in an instant, I screamed out loud, and made my sister jump and swerve the car...

...not a proud moment.

Oh yeah, I have another one.

So when I first started Terraria, I never even bothered to use the internet to look up stuff about it.

So when I came to a Beating Heart in the Crimson, I thought "hey may as well try to destroy it."

I had a copper pickaxe.

The pickaxe dug straight through the crimson blocks.

It :red:ing destroyed a Beating Heart.

I was so proud of myself....

We just started a world and
we were exploring the jungle and we found a beehive and I broke into it and accidentally spawned queen bee.
And we killed it. With wooden swords xD.

So I logged onto my Terraria world yesterday to kill a bit of time. While I was expanding my house, a diseaster bunny came along to say hello. With just one swing of my Light's Bane, I killed it and it dropped a suspicious looking egg. I thought to myself: "Hey, this thing spawns in Lepus, looks like its time to have some fun." I was wrong. When Lepus arrived I started spamming it with my sword, but to no avail. Lepus must have more health than skeletron or something.

It was a disaster. I could kill the Diseaster bunnies easily enough, but the eggs that spawned them had 6x times the health of the bunnies. Eventually I got overwhelmed, and then I realised that there were now two Lepuses! I ran for cover as I saw the next two giant eggs hiding behind the Lepuses.

Before I could kill them, they hatched into another Lepus. I tried for an hour experimenting ways to deal with Lepus's seemingly infinent amount of health. Grenades didn't kill fast enough, Light's Bane only did 10 damage to them, and spiky balls did 30 total. Eventually I came up with a solution; I would have to drop them in lava.

I trapped the Lepusi in a hole and dug down with them, but eventually I realised this was talking way too long, so I called in the big guns. My other character. It was the only way. He joined and slashed at the Lepuseses with his Legendary Terrablade, but it still took 30 seconds of attacking before ONE died. In the end, they all died, and, of all things, gave me another suspicious looking egg.

Friend: Hey, I just bought the rocket boots.
Me: Cool, have you found any Hermes boots?
Friend: Ah, I sold them. They didn't seem to increase my speed.
Me: *Explains how Hermes boots work* don't worry, I'll get some for you.

Later, I made a new world and headed to the cavern layer. I found 2 gold chests right next to each other, and guess what was in BOTH of them? HERMES BOOTS. One of them was menacing, too.

When i started My first Worl and my first Player i spawn in a World where the spawn Position was In the crimson so thats very hard to survive!
A other thing was that i generate a World for jungle temple and the jungle temple hasa hole on the under site so that it was possible to get in in pre hardmode (the door Bug exist i know)
[DOUBLEPOST=1431852241,1431852181][/DOUBLEPOST]When i started My first Worl and my first Player i spawn in a World where the spawn Position was In the crimson so thats very hard to survive!
A other thing was that i generate a World for jungle temple and the jungle temple hasa hole on the under site so that it was possible to get in in pre hardmode (the door Bug exist i know)
[DOUBLEPOST=1431852288][/DOUBLEPOST]Sry for dooble thread at mobile the forum is buggy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-11-20-26-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-20-26-37.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_2015-01-11-20-26-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-20-26-37.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 144
I remember how on my first Mobile world, the world itself screwed me over. The corruption spawned partially INSIDE the dungeon, so I couldn't explore the bottom of the corruption without the Dungeon Guardian freaking out. Had to fight tons of worms and eater of souls and make worm bait to summon the Eater of Worlds for the deamonite Armor cus the shadow orbs were In the dungeon and out of reach.

Probably the experience mentioned in the "Your most frustrating moments as a noob" thread.
I'm pretty sure that's a mistake EVERY noob has made. Ignoring or not even talking to the Old Man and getting killed by the guardian. XD

Decide to put weapon rack inn arms dealers room.
Place it a bit low, go to remove it.
Place digging claws in weapon rack.
Stare at screen for a bit.
Try to remove claws, wind up having tedious conversation about contents of nurses underwear with arms dealer.
Check pockets for spare pick.
Check every chest in house for spare pick.......

Or a quicker one:

Me: I can rocket boot over this chasm!
Gravity: No you can't, take 620 damage!

My funniest WTF was when Xirolyte died via Wyvern and I killed it in 5 shots of a Dark Lance and he had a Knights Edge.
[doublepost=1463468636,1463468437][/doublepost]One time I accidentally Web Slinged right into a zombie and died while having very low health during a Blood Moon.

Back
Top Bottom