What's your greatest achievement(s) in Terraria?

SlayEmAll

Terrarian
Is it collecting all the bosses trophy? Building an enormous house? :happy:or mining the whole map? Tell me what is your greatest achievement(s)?

So far mine is defeating the MoonLord for the first time before I started using mods. Facing something like that and losing so many times made me WANT to defeat it so badly. After hours and hours of beating other bosses like EoC and WoF made me think that I could win against anything...until they released the MoonLord. :merchanthappy: Took me a day or two to finally get a win...and it felt Amazing.

Beating Duke Fishron for the first time, no doubt about it. Just the satisfaction of the death message and all the items dropping to the ground makes you feel so accomplished.

Mine was probably beating WoF for the first time. The tension at the beginning, with all the Hungries and Leeches. Or at the end, when you have 50 health, you're dodging the rapid lasers and WoF has a sliver of health remaining. You reach the end of your WoF bridge and you're out of mana and ammo, taking a swing with your Night's Edge and...

"Wall of Flesh has been defeated!"

The satisfaction is real.

Mine was probably beating WoF for the first time. The tension at the beginning, with all the Hungries and Leeches. Or at the end, when you have 50 health, you're dodging the rapid lasers and WoF has a sliver of health remaining. You reach the end of your WoF bridge and you're out of mana and ammo, taking a swing with your Night's Edge and...

"Wall of Flesh has been defeated!"

The satisfaction is real.

:merchantcool: Very nice. That would make an epic story or video.

LIke @Huzbubber_Tum said, defeating Fishron. I was on quarter health, and he charged. I was so scared. I killed him a frame before he hit me, and I though I died too (it’s happened to me before). I stood there for a few seconds, then realized I had survived with 5 gold hearts left. I picked up all the loot. Here’s the video:

Also, I was really proud of myself when I killed WoF. I had 1 HP left. I shot my mini shark and it shot its lasers and we both died at the exact same time. Wasn’t recording, unfortunately.

Attempting and succeeding an Expert Hardcore run.

Truly dangerous at almost any time. But the extra preparations and shelters has given me an unique Terraria experience.
I don't wanna try that again though :p.

LIke @Huzbubber_Tum said, defeating Fishron. I was on quarter health, and he charged. I was so scared. I killed him a frame before he hit me, and I though I died too (it’s happened to me before). I stood there for a few seconds, then realized I had survived with 5 gold hearts left. I picked up all the loot. Here’s the video:

Awesome. I never seen a Duke Fishron fight on Console. Very impressive ;)

Killing Revengeance Plantera (For me, hardest boss in rev mode, even harder than doggo), had to try almost 20 times, without using portable bulbs.
Or maybe, getting every vanilla music box.

I managed to kill 2 Pumpkings and 2 Mourning Woods at the same frame. I didn't know how but who cares?

I also killed Ice Queen when she ran away. Cool!

That satisfying moment when you kill Moon Lord after a couple of tries beating him each but not getting what you want then he dies and you see the face... the face of the meme! known to few who travel and have as little of a life as me The (dramatic music)
[Celebration Mk. II
[Just kidding its Meowmere!]]

Back
Top Bottom