What's your guilty pleasure?

I look at a letter a girl I like gave me on Valentine's Day. It isn't even a love letter, rather a sorry note.

Casually playing pokemon white 2 I have more than 16 days logged into that game of just training breeding and improving

I have plenty of guilty pleasures as you probably know from my erm... Confessions
1: hitting someone with something and getting away with it
2: Getting sweet sweet revenge
3: Annoying teachers or parents because they get red faced and explode, it's really funny.
4: in high school I was that :red: that used to piss everyone off in class because it beats learning (not anymore)
5: last but not least junk food... Always in asda I go to that little aisle with all the cookies and doughnuts an boxes of flapjacks and buy the :red: outta them... And I'm still skinny, I love me ;)

1: hitting someone with something and getting away with it
2: Getting sweet sweet revenge
3: Annoying teachers or parents because they get red faced and explode, it's really funny.
4: in high school I was that :red: that used to piss everyone off in class because it beats learning (not anymore)
5: last but not least junk food... Always in asda I go to that little aisle with all the cookies and doughnuts an boxes of flapjacks and buy the :red: outta them... And I'm still skinny, I love me ;)
Livin' the good life, I must say.

I don't have anything I would describe as a 'guilty pleasure', but I certainly have many things that fall near that category.

But something tells me I would never tell anybody.

Retweeting follower trains on twitter but not following anyone from it.

For those who aren't aware what a follower train is, here's an example:
Follow Train
1) Follow Me
2) Retweet This
3) Follow All Who Retweet
4) Gain Active Followers

I skip #3 :dryadcool:

The one that All males over the age of 12 know about Yes That one.
Jacking the :red:ing :red: off

My safe for work guilty pleasure would be listening to sappy songs and crying over them. Also astrology, and K-pop.

My not safe for work guilty pleasures is.... rather diverse, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom