What's your least favorite part of a playthrough?

You make it sound like 260 titanium ore just grows on trees or something.
07c555e571.png

You were saying?

I hate the part where you have to farm souls. Aint nobody got time for dat! Especially souls of flight, because you literally have to fly to space AND wai for wyverns to spawn...
RGN is screwing me big time with souls in my current playthrough. Honestly, the chance of vitamins dropping from a corruptor is higher than the chance of dropping souls of night.........

My least favorite part is the time when I barely have a chance to build; which could mean just about any part theoretically. So I guess when multiple events happen in a row one after the other....

My least favorite part of a playthrough is early Hardmode. Having to kill all those Wyverns for wings and fighting the Twins was such a pain in the :red:. Don't forget that time we all saw that random splotch of Crimson/Corruption on the other side of the map and we were nervous.

It used to be early hardmode, smashing the altars, creating corruption all over the place which makes me restless, knowing my world is being eaten away. And then needing to mine metal #1, making a pickaxe from metal #1, mining metal #2, creating a pickaxe from metal #2 and then turning the map upsidedown to get some metal #3. But thanks to crate fishing all these things are of the past now.

So right now early easymode is my least favourite part, due to the lack of decent mobility and poor mining tools.
Once I have some rocket boots, a blizzard/sandstorm in a bottle and a crimson/corruption pickaxe I'm starting to feel in my element again.

trying to find mushroom biomes and catching the damn Truffle worm, it takes forever!
Same goes for the Martian probe, u just have to get lucky to find it, and for finding eneugh power cells for golem, otherwise u need to take a water candle into temple and hope they drop one...(took me 15 tries just to get a Sun stone from golem, so go figure..)

Probably going through the caves to get more health and items, as well as making first buildings.

Spending 4 hours building then loading up Terraria in the morning to find that your world has decided it would be funny to role back by 4 hours.

Farming souls for Boss Summons and Keys of Light/Night. Searching for Hermes Boots. Mining for Chlorophyte. Farming Golem. Farming Turtles or farming Hardmode Dungeon.

Honestly it's so easy to just skip early game by destroying the eater of worlds/brain of cthulhu right away but the easiest is to just go to the Underground Jungle, make an Amazon (which is ridiculously easy to get) and then kill EoC, EoW/BoC and Skeletron in only 2-4 days. Early Hardmode is surprisingly easy if you know what you're doing. Immediately smash altars, quickly make a cobalt/palladium drill and then mythril/orichalcum drill and then just scrape the roof of the underworld with a few spelunker pots. Chlorophyte is annoying to mine and ridiculously expensive (6 ore per bar?!) but Plantera is easily beaten with a Megashark or even a Hallowed Repeater. I just don't understand why you need Chlorophyte for armors tiers past it? Golem is a pain in the :red: if you're trying to get a specific item. The Hardmode Dungeon is grindy, especially for the magic weapons. Good thing you can usually skip right to the celestial towers. Also does anybody else find the Lunatic Cultist disproportionately easy to the rest of the lunar events?

Early Hardmode ore rushing along with finding the Lihzard temple.

At least ore rushing isn't as bad now that we can pop open crates like it's Christmas time.

I find Pre-EoC to be quite boring.

EDIT: I just read the title and replied. It turns out you, and a lot of other people agree with me. :)

Really early game, when moving, mining and chopping is so slow. Luckily, cacti can be harvested by mining the sand blocks under them.

My least favorite part of a playthrough is early Hardmode. Having to kill all those Wyverns for wings and fighting the Twins was such a pain in the :red:.

I think that expert mode made killing wyverns easier, because of Shield of Cthulhu. Stand on a flat surface and just dash to the direction it's coming from.

Really early game, when moving, mining and chopping is so slow. Luckily, cacti can be harvested by mining the sand blocks under them.

I think that expert mode made killing wyverns easier, because of Shield of Cthulhu. Stand on a flat surface and just dash to the direction it's coming from.

I play on Console though, so I don't have Expert Mode, but when I get my gaming PC fixed, I'll try that out, thanks!

Least liked part hmm... It's very minimal on 2 parts.

1. When you get a crimson world and get stuff that needs Corruption (new world/multiplayer, probably not going to bring corruption in via seeds) -frigging band of starpower-.
2. Smashing altars and NOT getting the ore spawn you want. Mining it isn't the issue, it's what ores you get. My luck so far has only yielded me Orichalcum and Titanium, never have I seen Palladium spawn on ANY of my worlds post 1.2 . :X

Back
Top Bottom