What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Killing the Destroyer AFTER I died by him because the last few Daudelues shots I fired hit him a few seconds after I died and he was defeated.

Fighting Queen bee for the first time, first, I accidentally killed the Larvae when I was fighting off bees after I tunnelled in, then the fight went quite well, until the end of the fight, when it was me and an Enchanted Sword using melee to fight her, I was left on 28/400 health when she finally died, I think it went to depending on crits.

As far as my memory allows, my luckiest time in a boss fight was during the Expert Queen Bee. Both of our health bars were nearly depleted, and she was flying so incredibly fast that my Imp's shots were no longer accurate. All I could do was spam Demon Scythes and Space Gun shots hoping it would hit her.
I only had a single hit left on me, and I found myself backed into the corner of my arena. As the Queen charged toward me, I let out a final shot at point-blank range, which killed her when she was mere pixels from my body. I had to take several large breaths because I hadn't been so pumped in a long time.

(This un-updated on an xbox 360 by the way) I was just a noob and all I was trying to do was kill the eye of cthulhu and eater of worlds unprepared. One time, when I was fighting the eow, I died but when I died, it suddenly said "The eater of worlds has been defeated!" I didn't even take a single chunk out of it but the drops were there when I got there :D

Beating fishron with 50 health left, it was my first time fighting him and I hadn't gotten the hang of dodging him yet.

Just today actually, a fallen star took out not one, but BOTH of skeletron's hands for me. I had been having a hard time with this boss so I was so relieved when it died to the stars

New expert world, Day 4, EoC randomly spawns,
after he spawns, a star falls on him.
and when I get him down to half life, another star falls on him!

Nothing like 3 fallen stars hitting the Dungeon guardian, each night for 4 nights in a row. Man, I did not realize how much defence he had. and I ran out of chloro bullets. Ran for my life.

Falling star hits Skeletron Prime obliterating him when I had 5HP left.
Non-Falling Star: With 15HP left against The Twins and no potions, I ran into a heart pile I forgot existed after I farmed the Brain for the trophy the Morning before (in game). HP rocketed back to 500, and I won :D

Ms and my brother where playing, and we kinda sucked at the time but the thing was we were fighting my favorite bosses, the twins we thought we could win but victory was cut short until spazmatism was all that was left and my brother decided to be a little bit stupid and start chucking dynamite like an idiot sending us down as spazmatism was comming down my op friend joined, and killed him i dont know if you call this lucky but i sure do

Against expert mode skeletron, I had 10 lives and a potion sickness debuff for ten secs. Luckily, I didn't take damage from him until I was able to drink a healing potion.

Okaay, well then, how about the time I was doing a fight all da bosses at once, and shot a luminite bullet, and killed all but 2 of the bosses with that shot. Note I damaged them earlier.

almost killed dougen gaudian he ahd 2 health left then he killed me but as he triend to fly away a fallen star hit him lol jk my friend had a star wrath lel

Back
Top Bottom