What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Somehow the golem disloged the lihzaherd altar partway through the fight and after i failed i could take the altar 2 somewhere bettr!

figthing the brain of Cthulu for the first time (i was soo not ready, armor, magic capet, cloud in bottle and water bolt with 4 mana stars)
i died when he had like 10hp left then a stay water bolt kills him
HOW DO YOU FEEL BOC? :brain::brain::brain:
Weping was torn in half by the brain of Cthulhu
The Brain Of Cthulhu has been slain

I was battling Wall of Flesh, then suddenly ı found myself on a dead end couldn't be able to get out. So I killed there, then went to the Underworld and OH YES! He's still on the bridge and have some way to reach the end of bridge. So I killed him. Well, dying a boss and slain it after respawning... AWESOME THING!!!

Me and a friend are fighting the WOF. We both die, but my friend's minion saves the day. And that is why I am a summoner.

Playing the 1.3 update and 10 minutes into the game i have gotten a waterbolt from the dungeon, many bombs, and gotten stuck in a corrupt cavern. I decided to get a few shadow orbs broken because i had nothing better to do, and i break the third orb expecting to die, obviously not without a fight, But the worms stuck me in the chasm so i just started firing waterbolts. I killed the eater of worlds with 0 defense 100 life in at most 30 seconds.

My luckiest time must have been in my third attempt against Expert Skeletron. It was an epic battle till the end where both combatants were close to death. When Skeletron caught me in his spin attack, I wasn't able to escape it. My health reduced to 20 and I was expecting to die within a second. Luckily, I managed to shoot a Frostburn arrow which killed Skeletron before his spin attack finished me off. This victory is one of my most gratifying victories in Terraria.

Playing the 1.3 update and 10 minutes into the game i have gotten a waterbolt from the dungeon, many bombs, and gotten stuck in a corrupt cavern. I decided to get a few shadow orbs broken because i had nothing better to do, and i break the third orb expecting to die, obviously not without a fight, But the worms stuck me in the chasm so i just started firing waterbolts. I killed the eater of worlds with 0 defense 100 life in at most 30 seconds.
Power of Water Bolt... Can slay anything if you manage to slay it. That was one of the best stories...

My first expert Duke Fishron fight, while i was still in Chlorophyte armor was pretty lucky, i guess.
I just randomly fired my Uzi in his general direction, randomly used the Shield of Cthulhu's dash and randomly evaded with Gravitation Potions and somehow managed to avoid most of his attacks until he eventually died. He even dropped the only item (Tsunami) i cared about during that playthrough.

Lesson learned: Hey kids, drink potions. It's gooooood stuff.

Last edited:
One time when i was fighting skeletron a fallen star nailed his head and BOTH OF HIS HANDS!!! Too bad i was wearing cobalt armor and farming him though...

-_-

I was battling Wall of Flesh, then suddenly ı found myself on a dead end couldn't be able to get out. So I killed there, then went to the Underworld and OH YES! He's still on the bridge and have some way to reach the end of bridge. So I killed him. Well, dying a boss and slain it after respawning... AWESOME THING!!!
if you'd said that you killed the wof after dying when it was about 200 blocks away from your position due to it not moving unless you get close enough again then i'd bow before your awesomeness, but that way it really just some luck but not impossible

i for my part had a lucky encounter with a glitched wof which moved to the overworld.. got it killed just before it vanished into the sky

Killing Plantera with just 5 Light Discs, a horn o' plenty used once, and a unprepared arena. We kept moving aroung in circles until I finally managed to kill it with less than 40 HP to spare.

EDIT: Along with Titanium Armor

Last edited:
Killing Plantera with just 5 Light Discs, a horn o' plenty used once, and a unprepared arena. We kept moving aroung in circles until I finally managed to kill it with less than 40 HP to spare.
horn o' plenty would be console though... but anyways.. if i were in your shoes i would sure count it as lucky (totally unable to handle mobile/console gaming)

Falling Stars ftw. Started a new world had almost nothing and stumbled upon a suspicious looking eye. Decided to summon the eye just to see how i would do. Was getting destroyed and a falling star knocked out all his remaining health XD. It was beautiful and I could make a decently strong weapon way earlier than i should have :D hooray for divine intervention

Back
Top Bottom