What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Robot Scout

Terrarian
This thread is for you to post your luckiest time in a boss fight. I will start with:
I beat the moon lord with Hallowed armor. I nearly died 8times. I only survived because of the nurse.

Cocky player, how amusing,
I sure gave that brute a bruising.
Retinazer was knocked out,
But I had no time to pout.
At any time I could have bailed,
but his plan had to be derailed.
He aimed his guns and peeing books,
while I shot him fiery looks.
300 HP was left on me,
then I charged forward and claimed victory.

Last edited:
Fighting Expert WoF was extremely lucky for me. I was using the Beenade method to kill it quickly. Near the end it started moving very quickly and it almost got me! It just died like a 2-3 blocks next to me. I thought I'd die and I was extremely lucky.

Yeah, I'll have to do the obligatory "falling star hit Eye of Cthulhu" post.
Also that time the Wall of Flesh mysteriously died with a fair amount of health left and took out two Demon Altars with it.

I was fighting the Wall of Flesh, died, and underestimated how far it'd be by the time I could make it to one of my hellevators. I ended up landing. 1. Tile. In front. Of the Wall Of Flesh.

I was fighting the Wall of Flesh, died, and underestimated how far it'd be by the time I could make it to one of my hellevators. I ended up landing. 1. Tile. In front. Of the Wall Of Flesh.
Ah yes, the Hungry deathzone. Also stage 2 Plantera's tentaclesplosion.

Killed the Moon Lord for the first time with Beetle Armor and Possessed Hatchet. I think it took me 40 minutes, and a lot of runs to the nurse. I thought that the natural progression was Dungeon -> Cultists -> Celestial Towers -> Moon Lord. Apparently there's a bunch of stuff in the middle that I could have done first to make my life easier, lol.

Killed the Moon Lord for the first time with Beetle Armor and Possessed Hatchet. I think it took me 40 minutes, and a lot of runs to the nurse. I thought that the natural progression was Dungeon -> Cultists -> Celestial Towers -> Moon Lord. Apparently there's a bunch of stuff in the middle that I could have done first to make my life easier, lol.
I used Martian gear to take out the first pillar + Cultist, as well as some Golem/Solar Eclipse stuff. Once you beat Plantera you have the choice of Dungeon/Temple/Solar Eclipse. Then, from the Dungeon, you get the Moons and from the Temple you get the Martians.

it would be when I defeated the Moon Lord the 1st time everything was going ok until killed it's eye and the three eyes of cthulhu started to do a lot of damage...while I was spamming Solar Eruption ot it's core. at some point I only had less than 40 hp and he had like less than 10k hp on it's core, I moved to where the heart statues was to recover enough HP to kill him.

Cocky player, how amusing,
I sure gave that brute a bruising.
Retinazer was knocked out,
But I had no time to pout.
At any time I could have bailed,
but his plan had to be derailed.
He aimed his guns and peeing books,
while I shot him fiery looks.
300 HP was left on me,
then I charged forward and claimed victory.
Watch out, next time he'll be back with a daedalus stormbow and holy arrows!

Imagine Golem with 22 health left... He kills you, but then jumps into one lingering Death Sickle. The end

Back
Top Bottom