Whats your most embarrassing game moment

lich_king

Plantera
welcome gamer, like the title says, What's your most embarrassing game moment.

mine is when I was playing Minecraft lucky block island minigame, there was this one drop from the lucky block that summons a pig that when punched turns into the pigman king. so heres the story: I just found myself this so I had the idea to make it follow me and use it as a trap but I did not have a saddle so I used carrots and I was ignoring all the other lucky blocks to make this pig follow me, so then after a few minutes I gave up because if you played Minecraft than you know what im talking about how annoying it is to get the pig to follow. so after I gave up I realized.... I had no weapons or armor only a hoe.... yea.... oof

On Animal Crossing New Leaf, a hacker online took control of my mayor and made me get stuck in the air xD
I'm not sure if this is bad to say or not

*Sigh*
Monster hunter, i sold all my armors, so my defense was 0, i had to survive the hard way, and i only had a weak weapon, with only 100 of damage.
(100 damage in monster hunter is like a scratch)

I have two. In Skyrim, my horrible aim with Dragonrend. In Pixel Gun 3D, the many, many, times I fell into the gap between the two tables in the ant’s life map.

I was playing Among Us, and because of lag (like the ping was at 2000, which is normal for me) I vented in front of someone, but I couldn’t see them on screen. That same person was being an absolute jerk about it, too.

I've forgotten to re-equip my wings multiple times after boss fights in master mode multiplayer because I switched them out with the Mana Cloak and just used a flying mount, and then I would dismount... and die immediately because of fall damage.

Playing Eternity mode, uses fishron mount on ML... I switched out all of the mobility accessories for forces, for more damage and survivability...
And then remember that this debuff exists: Purified, it wipes all of your positive buffs out of your buff bar... and then I forgot that duke fishron mount is also a buff...

You know what happened next...
I dropped down and couldn't even die, because eternity mode moon lord have a moon seal which is a arena and moon lord was always at the center, and I just stuck at the seal, unable to move up or down quickly, taking damage...
I swear that is the most embrassing moment ever

for the secondly embrassing moment, is because when I first started playing terraria I saw a marble biome, remembered that someone told me there's medusa down there (even though pHM) and then I abondoned that cave, wasting hours of my life searching for another cave.

Any time I try to block clutch a jump I would have made anyway in minecraft, and then fall because I placed the block where my feet should go.

Saying that a race is easy in Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 Black Edition and failing it several times, with a goddang Carerra GT...

Any time I realise something obvious is there after only after the hundredth time of wondering around the place.
This happened an awful lot when playing amnesia, legit thought I had amnesia.

Back
Top Bottom