What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

Timofey7331

Terrarian
I hate those: When enemies pick up the coins, loud water splash, zombie and skeleton screams, mummy's sound, pixie sound, and fairy sound.

Whip sound is obnoxious, it’s incredibly ear piercing and rapid. It feels a bit too loud.

I also hate the Space Gun sound (both the new and old ones), the laser machine gun sound, and the Etherian Wyvern shriek.

Vortex Beater. Just too loud and spammy. There's a bug in Penguin Games where some people when they are returned to the lobby who had a Vortex Beater would still have it, but it was useless and it woudn't stop shooting. They probably fixed it though.

Whip sound is obnoxious, it’s incredibly ear piercing and rapid. It feels a bit too loud.

I also hate the Space Gun sound (both the new and old ones), the laser machine gun sound, and the Etherian Wyvern shriek.
Same also the moon lord summon sound and defeat sound it's so loud if your volume is at 100%

Anyone had that boss summon sound bug that sounds close the the normal one, but in up a few notes, to the point to where it sounds cursed? Yeah, first time that happened to me, I nearly had a stroke.

most guns
sdmg, chain gun, vortex beater, and venus magnum are examples of pure earrape, i hate it so much i just end up using uzi instead lol

The screeching of the Seagull. Oh my god, my ears hurt. Not only is it goddamn loud, it sounds hideous.
EoL summons are the WORST summon sound. It sounds like a demon baby.
Salamander's hurt sound is so annoying and weird.
Demon's...whatever it is that they do. What the hell is that noise?!

Back
Top Bottom