What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

whoneedsnamestbh said:
Whip sound is obnoxious

Totally agree. The "whiplash" is disturbing when you realize it's a melee weapon that are autoswung 3 times a second

whoneedsnamestbh said:
Etherian Wyvern shriek
It sound way too high-pitch for something of that size, specially tier 3 ones. Dragon roars are what I anticipate

Also, for those that think "vortex beater" will destroy their eardrums, I find the sound to be okay. For those that think it's not okay, they need to go and listen to some 8-barrel minigun sound. And then they will regret why they follow my "prescription" in the first place.
It also look really badass.

I dislike the "martian invasion" music. As martian as they can get, my hearing central will bleed.
___
I quite like the goblin music.

Last edited:
New underground jungle music
Scott Lloyd Shelly betrayed us
I somewhat agree with this, I don't hate the track but, it just feels so... "out of place"?? 🤔🥤

The only reason I don't really mind it though, is that the Otherworldly Tracks are all bangers. Plus, I've been using the Lisa OST Pack for most Normal Worlds, so I haven't heard original Terraria music in quite some time; though I will add that, the new Township and Space (Daytime) tracks are a lullaby to my soul. 🥺💕

There is an ambient noise in hell that me and my friends have agreed on that it is a demon screech and I laugh when doing nwnc with people because they hear it and say “WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL IS THAT NOISE I’VE HEARD IT FOR THE 10TH TIME NOW”

Honestly i find the player hurt sounds really obnoxious, though the female hurt sound is in my opinion the lesser of the two annoyances, therefore i create female characters 95% of the time i play

The only time I ever modded Terraria was replacing the fart in a jar sound with a regular jump sound. It was just too annoying

Definetly the corruption and crimson enemy noises. The freakin splat of the ichor and the Corruptor ball sounds are kinda disgusting and make me feel uncomfortable

MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW

Translation: the God awful sound the meowmere projectiles make when hitting things, it's SO ANNOYING

I also dislike the underground desert theme by a large margin

Betsy's roar, the NPC shop buy sound, the handgun shot, the *blup* of a water bucket, and the lunatic cultist death. I live in pain.

Back
Top Bottom