What's your most OH MY GOSH I JUST GOT THAT Moment?, I got a Hallowed Key Mold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=+Seth+=-

Skeletron Prime
I got a hallowed key mold!
2014-12-17_00004.jpg

What's your most OH MY GOSH I JUST GOT THAT Moment?

You need to be a moderator to move a thread, and I'm not one of them.

Either reporting your thread (and describing it as in the wrong section) or contacting a moderator to request a move should suffice.

Could you contact a mod?, Please :)
There is a 'Report' button at the bottom left of every post. It's right next to the 'Edit' button. Use that to get staff attention for stuff like this. Alternatively there is a 'Forum Staff' tab in the 'Members' section that lists all of us. Since you seem to not know how things are run here I suggest you read through the User Guide we put together :) Link in my Sig.

P.S. - Thread moved :p

Well, I'm not one for ermahgawd screaming, however I did get a little excited when I saw a death sickle drop and spectre staff.

EDIT: wait what am I talking about. I ermahgawd scream all the time. Nevermind me lol.

Mine was when I sold my unusual TF2 hat for 90$.
And in Terraria it was when I got an ice sickle.

When my first Paladin I killed dropped a Warding Paladin's Shield and when my first Necromancer I killed dropped the Shadowbeam Staff.
Let's just say... I got VERY lucky with the post-Plantera Dungeon.

I WOULD get very exited for a dog whistle, but I'm starting to doubt their existence..

The one thing I did get a little "yesss" - moment out of was when I got the crimson keymold, which was the last one I needed.

I have never had any moment like this
My reactions are either ":red:ING FINALLY GOD THIS GAME IS DUMB SOMETIMES" or "Okay I got it, cool I guess."
With that being said getting a Night's Edge gives me good vibes.

I've never really been excited for a rare item, really. Maybe when I first got a hook, but that might just be it.

When I got my Death Sickle from one of those Reaper things.

It never leaves my sight.

EVER.

When my first Paladin I killed dropped a Warding Paladin's Shield and when my first Necromancer I killed dropped the Shadowbeam Staff.
Let's just say... I got VERY lucky with the post-Plantera Dungeon.
Damn RNG, I almost was like that, but when all I needed was an Inferno Fork, Tabi, and Sniper Rifle, 4 hours of sitting, clicking, and killing only got me 3 more Tact. Shotguns, another Hammer, 2 more shields, and a :red: ton of money, and another GODDAMN TACTICAL SHOTGUN!

I'll trade any of those extras for one of the three I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom