What's your most OH MY GOSH I JUST GOT THAT Moment?, I got a Hallowed Key Mold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a Bone Lee to drop a Tabi (PC)
And getting a Jungle Key Mold and Wisp in a Bottle (didn't take long really :p [Mobile])

I never really had a OMERGERD moment. Mostly because farms n' stuff.

If I WAS to find something good, it'd be an enchanted sword the first time I go hunting for items in a 'don't craft weapons' playthrough.
I would immediately hunt for the materials to make the Hero's Clothes and run around shouting like an idiot every time I swing my Enchanted Sword.

When I actually tried getting the clothier voodoo doll. Really common, they say. Kill them all, they said. I should have had it after like, 300 angry bones kills, they said.

Judging from how many bones I collected, I killed about 3500. Manually. It took two hours. And it was annoying.

When I actually tried getting the clothier voodoo doll. Really common, they say. Kill them all, they said. I should have had it after like, 300 angry bones kills, they said.

Judging from how many bones I collected, I killed about 3500. Manually. It took two hours. And it was annoying.
Why did you want it anyway?

I WOULD get very exited for a dog whistle, but I'm starting to doubt their existence..

The one thing I did get a little "yesss" - moment out of was when I got the crimson keymold, which was the last one I needed.
I got the dog 3 times :)

I got a Razorpine while fighting the Frost Moon for the second time yesterday, and then it came out as Mythical on something like the third reforge.

Now that my caster loadout is complete, I've really got nothing to do in Terraria.

Another good moment is everytime u fight a boss that drops a weapon or crafting a weapon and getting the best modifier without reforging. I got mythical heat ray like 4 times

Another good moment is everytime u fight a boss that drops a weapon or crafting a weapon and getting the best modifier without reforging. I got mythical heat ray like 4 times
Oh yeah.
That time on PC when I crafted a Godly Chlorophyte Claymore.

when a bunch (5-7) of pumking chasing me and when it died it drops 2 Candycorn Rifle, 2 horseman blade, and 1 jackolantern launcher in a single pumkin moon :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom