Mobile Whats your setup?

Legendary tizona, light discs, godly tonbogiri, unreal megashark, Vulcan repeater,godly hamdrax,mystic magical harp,ice rod, superior laser rifle,dragon armor, German vanity, star cloak, demon wings,obsidian shield, spectre boots ,warrior emblem and all accessories are warding.

Mine is turtle armour with purple dyed vanity necro armour and then legendary terra blade, godly specter staff, vampire knives, horsemans blade magnet sphere. For accssesories its ahnk shield ,spooky wings, celestial stone and fire gauntlet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435454614,1435454577][/DOUBLEPOST]
Legendary tizona, light discs, godly tonbogiri, unreal megashark, Vulcan repeater,godly hamdrax,mystic magical harp,ice rod, superior laser rifle,dragon armor, German vanity, star cloak, demon wings,obsidian shield, spectre boots ,warrior emblem and all accessories are warding.
Nice loadout

Armor: Hallowed set/ Orichalcum set/ Mining set >.<
Vanity:Titanium armor dyed with purple dye
Weapons: Mythical Heat ray, Unreal Stynger, Superior Golem fist, Excalibur, Legendary Beam sword, Ruthless Slime staff, Demonic nimbus rod, Pygmy staff,Ruthless nettle burst, Mythical Diamond staff (I can't decide which to use as main)
Accessories: Warding Jetpack, Warding Lava waders, Warding star Veil,Hasty Obsidian shield,Armored Lightning boots, Menacing fire Gauntlet

Weapons: Ruthless Raven Staff, Ruthless Staff of the Frost Hydra, Godly Vampire Knives
Armor: Full Spooky
Vanity: Jack 'O Lantern Mask, Scarecrow Shirt(Purple and Black Dye), Scarecrow Pants(Purple and Black Dye)
Accesories: Menacing Papyrus Scarab, Menacing Necromantic Scroll, Menacing Pygmy Necklace, Menacing Celestial Stone, Menacing Flame Wings

Summoner who looks like Pumpking

I'm not gonna say mine because I hacked it in... So I have beetle armor and reds wings...
Not cool mate. Get spooky wings, hacking is for noobs and u are NOT a noob.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435511171,1435511117][/DOUBLEPOST]
Weapons: Ruthless Raven Staff, Ruthless Staff of the Frost Hydra, Godly Vampire Knives
Armor: Full Spooky
Vanity: Jack 'O Lantern Mask, Scarecrow Shirt(Purple and Black Dye), Scarecrow Pants(Purple and Black Dye)
Accesories: Menacing Papyrus Scarab, Menacing Necromantic Scroll, Menacing Pygmy Necklace, Menacing Celestial Stone, Menacing Flame Wings

Summoner who looks like Pumpking

Woah talk about necro! Anyway mine changed to include true nights edge. Everything else is the same.

Have seen many loadouts close to this, but not exact-

(this was built for maximum damage, took me forever to get)

Legendary Terra Blade
Full Dragon Armor
Menacing Celestial Stone
Menacing Warrior Emblem
Menacing Avenger Emblem
Menacing Spooky Wings
Menacing Destroyer Emblem
Vanity-
Red Hat
Familiar Clothes

(let's all take a moment to honor all the guides that died to get me those emblems)

Armour:
Full turtle armour
Vanity:
Rune wizard hat
Rune wizard robe
Familiar pants
(All dyed teal)
Accessories:
Ghost wings
Lightning boots
Obsidian water walking boots
Magic flying carpet
Bee cloak
Weapons:
Ruthless Terra Blade
Light disks
Magic Harp

Last edited:
Mobile Version Setup:
Armor: Turtle Armor Set
Vanity Clothing: Raincoat and Raincoat Hat
Accessories: Ankh Shield, Frostspark Boots, Celestial Stone, Bundle Of Balloons, Steampunk Wings
(Only the steampunk wings has a reforge, which is warding. Got this wing while derping around in multiplayer)
Weapon Setup:
Main Weapon: Legendary Terra Blade(Formerly Paladin's hammer. Lost it by accidentally dropping it in multiplayer)
Secondary Weapon: Legendary Horseman's Blade(Formerly Terrablade)
Magic: Rainbow Gun
Sidekick Weapon: Scourge Of the Corruptor
Sidekick Weapon 2: Vampire Knives
Summoning: Raven Staff

Mobile Version Setup:
Accessories: Ankh Shield, Frostspark Boots, Celestial Stone, Bundle Of Balloons, Steampunk Wings
(Only the steampunk wings has a reforge, which is warding. Got this wing while derping around in multiplayer)
Weapon Setup:
Main Weapon: Legendary Terra Blade(Formerly Paladin's hammer. Lost it by accidentally dropping it in multiplayer)
If you have a ankh shield, you must be super lucky. Some of the ingredients required do not spawn

Actually, all the materials needed to craft the Ankh Shield can be obtained. I obtained most with relative ease, which is something im proud to say. I actually had trouble with armor polish and the trifold map. Took me 10 min to get the armor polish and an outstanding 2 hours trying to farm giant bats for the trifold map. All worth it at the end thou :3

Mobile Version Setup:
Weapon Setup:
How do you get monile version multiplayer!?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435851546,1435851527][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you get monile version multiplayer!?
Tell meeeeeee!

I bought this nifty lil app called terraria multiplayer. It requires you to download something to your mobile software, but its safe. Here is the picture of the app. Just take a look at the bottom left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 231
Tiki Armor
Vampire Knives, Horseman's Blade, Raven Staff, Staff of the Frost Hydra, Paladin's Hammer, Death Sickle All Ruthless.
Menacing Papyrus Scarab, Menacing Pygmy Necklace, Warding/Menacing Paladin's Shield, Warding Celestial Stone, Warding Spooky Wings

menacing dragon armor.
vanity: pumpking mask rune wizard robe/vampire robe. shoes dont matter. black and red dye all three
legendary tizona.
death sickle.
vamp knives.
BOOMSTICK!
accesories: fire gauntlet. mechanical hand.warrior destroyer and avenger emblem. all menacing.

Back
Top Bottom