What's your signature weapon?

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
Out of the countless choices of weapons in terraria, which do you constantly stand by? Always use? Are known for? The one weapon that you'll always be holding, or at least, your OC.
Mine, of course, is The Axe. It's an amazing hammer and ax, good weapon, and it's a goddamn guitar that even plays a net when you swing! My love of music really makes The Axe special, because besides the magical harp, it's one of a kind.

As of now (last time played: Just before 1.3.), It'd be the Paladin's Hammer.

It's like a boomerang, but it has infinite piercing and is a throwing hammer! What's not to like?

The S.D.M.G. as well as the Mega-Shark and Mini-Shark before it.

Sure they chew through ammo like the Eater of Worlds at a Buffet, but the SDMG is one of only 2 weapons (that i know of) in the entire game that can hit 10k DPS on a dummy

I seem to have a few: Paladin's hammer, just so strong, infinite pierce, can't believe it.
North Pole. I mean, SNOWFLAKES! It also completely demolishes most 1.2 bosses, even the WoF, which has the targets lined up vertically.
Turtle Armor set bonus. I mean, this has to be a weapon by itself. You can get it pre-plantera, it boosts melee damage, speed etc. and it REFLECTS DAMAGE! If you have a Cobalt Shield (I usually go for Ankh), you can completely ignore small enemies, as they end up killing themselves! It's amazing!
Seedling: I mean, this is cosmetic, but the little thing is SO FRICKIN CUTE! If I got to choose a pet to have in real life, that could be magical or pretty much anything with legs, I'd choose this. Any loadout needs one of these cute guys.
So, that's what I always get!

Last edited:
Nebula Arcanium (thats what its called right the orb thingy) it looks well with my char which has rune robe and hat w/ twilight dye. Also its projectile is SOOO PRETTY and the 3k-4k dps is nice

Daybreak, Because it sounds sooooo cool and i am a dracomire rider who wields a daybreak.
Also i like meowmere because the cat noise drives me insane.:confused:

My siganture weapon is my cake from my signature. (It's been in there a while now it's probably pretty stale!)

EDIT: Also my nights edge it is the love of my life... Forever alone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom